Chapter 8

New Chapter! Sorry for the long delay- I was just being a lazy sucker. :D that is all enjoy!

Biscuit

My best friend is a jerk.

Chapter 8

She grasped my fingers in wild excitement and gawped at my ring

“So you guys are seriously serious then?”

My smile turned into a small grin “Yeah I guess”

She shook her head disbelief “I thought by now you would have dumped him” she mumbled almost to herself

I shot her puzzled look “You are so supportive?”

“Thank you” she grinned “But isn’t it a little too soon for a ring? I mean it’s only been a couple of months”

I shrugged “It’s just a present it doesn’t really have any serious significance”

“Yeah I guess you’re right” she put my hand down and smiled “I’m surprised Matt hasn’t said anything “she grabbed the remote off the couch and switched the channel to the beauty programme

“I haven’t seen Matt in ages. We only have two classes together at school”

She nodded “And he always at lunch now with Britney”

I nodded agreeing with her “And whenever he’s free, he’s at work or at her house”

“wow.” She continued to stare at the T.V “Wait I thought you guys were supposed to the job thing together?”

I pouted crossing my arms “He changed his mind last minute, he said it’s his mess not mine”

“Oh” she responded.

“I really want to help him though”

“You want to help raise a child that you took no part in making?”

“I- Well yeah but no” I smacked my forehead “I want to help Matt help his baby”

“Why?”

“Because Amy!”

“Because what?” she stated gazing at the T.V pretending she didn’t have the slightest interest

“Because he’s my best friend, I love him”

“Uh huh and Blake?”

“Blake? What does Blake have to do with anything?”