Chapter 28

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

*Blows into tissue* THIS IS IT GUYS

FINAL CHAPER! *Sobs*

it's been a ride- I've had praise and I've had criticisms over this story but thank you to all those who supported, voted and commented on my story. I LOVE YOU ALL!

*throws biscuits into crowd*

As i was writing this chapter I decided there will be no sequel, no prequel,  no epilogue.

So no story on Rosie and Matt anymore!

But i was thinking on a New Story that circles around Amy; I love her like so much! (The sory Will probably feature some of Rosie and Matt)

Tell me what you think though anyhow

Love you all! Make sure you vote and comment!

Biscuit xxx

P.S - Picture of all the characters on the side ----------------------------------->

My Best friend is a Jerk

Chapter 28

Final Chapter

1 Year Later

[Rosalie’s POV]

“2 weeks from school thank God!” Amy stretched out her hands and flopped face down on my bed.

“Yep, not long before we actually leave school altogether”

“Have you thought about what uni you guys are going to go to?”

“Well at the moment it’s not looking good”

“Why?”

“Matt wants to go to Harvard and I want to go to Columbia”

And Massachusetts and New York were far from each other.

“You guys could always see each on the holidays?” Amy suggested “But then again Matt is so whipped on you I’m sure you could persuade to school in the same city” she said as a matter of factly.

“I could never do that Amy; Ever since he took that trip there his mind was set; If you had a boyfriend would you ever do that?”

“No of course not” she sat up to face me “But then I hate Matt so that suggestion didn’t seem that much out of order”

“Why do you guys hate each other so much?”

She shrugged “Ever since the cheerleading situation; there’s just been hate”