Chapter 7

Hi! Sorry for the late update, But it's finally here :)

This Chapter is Just solely Rosalie and Blake.

Next Chapter will have Matt again.

And the next chapter just might be in Matt's POV!

Anyhoo Enjoy :D

Biscuit xxx

My Best friend is a Jerk

Chapter 7

I knocked on the door softly

“Come in”

I stepped in quietly. I watched my boyfriend as he laid on his bed with only his jeans on. He was texting furiously away on his phone. When he finally decided to check who was at the door his eyes widen with surprise before a soft smile followed.

“Rosalie, what are you doing here?” he sat up completely, so his feet were now touching the floor.

“I came to visit you, but if you’re busy-“my body was already half way out the door

“No! No” he laughed “Come in”

“Okay” I chuckled softly. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it.

“You look cute” he smiled taking me in from head to toe

“Thanks” I felt my cheeks heat up a little. I was wearing a light pink, slightly oversized jumper with a cute giant animated muffin on it, dark blue jeans and some flats.

There was a moments silence before he asked “Why are you so far away?”

“Huh?”

A small smile formed on his perfectly shaped lips. “Come here” Blake tapped the spot next to him motioning me to come closer. Pushing myself off the door I quickly sat down next to him. Putting one arm around me and interlaced our fingers with his other hand. No one said anything. I enjoyed this feeling. The peaceful silence and the weird feeling that he gave me whenever I was around him.  I stared at our fingers for the longest time. I could feel his eyes burning into my face “Are you okay?”

I nodded “Yeah...why didn’t you come to school today?”

He sighed “I couldn’t be bothered”

I laughed looking up at him “You’re always bothered to go to school”

Unlike Matt, who comes to school when he’s wants.