Chapter 1

New Story tell me what you think :)

Biscuit xxx

------------------------------------------> Picture of Rosalie on the side

My best friend is a Jerk

Chapter 1

“You er…wanted to see me?”

“Yes, sit down” I commanded and he obeyed taking a nervous seat on my bed “I'm going to ask you a question and I want you-“I paused rephrasing my statement “I need you to answer, you got that?”

He raised a suspicious brow “Okay?”

“Matt…” I locked the door behind me

 Not because I was keeping anyone out…

I had to keep him in.

“Wait...” he asked nervous, starting to rise from the bed

“No! No more waiting. Matt-”

“You better not be asking what I think you’re asking!”

“I need to know!”

“I think I'm going to throw up” he walked quickly to the door but I was blocking it there was no way he was escaping this time!

Although in reality if he really wanted to move me he could, he towered over me.

“No!” he grabbed on the door knob furiously trying to open the door “Move Rosie”

“Look if you actually stopped acting like a 5 year old and just listened then we won’t be having this problem”

“There is no problem! You just keep bringing up this awkward…sickening topic” he wrinkled his nose in disgust which did hurt my feelings

I could feel myself getting frustrated and my cheeks flaming with embarrassment, how could you think I was being disgusting? “Matt!”

“For goodness sake Rosalie what?!” uh oh he said my full name, he was pissed now

Knowing already he knew what I was going to ask, I asked anyway “Do you like me?” I whispered,

He let out a frustrated breath cupping my face in his hands, he slowly ran his hands down my arms, till he snaked them around my waist pulling me closer to his strong chest, he tilted my chin up, my breathing slowly deteriorating. He smiled one of his obnoxious smiles and kissed me, after minutes of resenting I finally gave in, without permission he slipped his tongue into my mouth, I felt my knees going weak and he held onto me tighter, our tongues moving in rhythm.