Chapter 12

HOW AM I STILL ALIVE!?

I am so sorry guys, I'm such a dunce! I haven't uploaded in for ages! But it's here finally!

I'm in the middle of exams so uploading has been hard, bear with me guys I'll try and upload once a week.

Here it is! Chapter frigging 12! Enjoy yo!

Biscuit xxx

My Best friend is a Jerk

Chapter 12

[Matt’s POV]

“The fuck was that?” I groaned as I flopped onto my bed my arms behind my head.

Logic, Matt, logic.

Obviously, there’s a reason why I just beat the crap out of Bitch Blake.

Besides him being a bitch, because I don’t think that excuse is going to sell anymore.

“What’s wrong with me?” I let out a frustrated breath and ran my fingers through my hair. I can’t even remember the last time I was that angry.

“Rosie is going to kill me” I mumbled to myself.

 “Matt?” my bedroom door swung open in one swift movement

“Britney?” she seemed less angry now, just kind of nervous

“Someone’s at the door” that’s funny I didn’t even hear it.

“Ok?” I looked around the room awkwardly, was that it?

“They’ve been banging at the door for quite a while, I’m kind of scared.”

I rose a brow “Well if I’ve been waiting outside for a long time, I might start banging some doors too”

She sighed impatiently; her eyes darted in the direction of the door before back to me “Matt, have you ever heard of the saying ‘Like a bull in a china shop’?

I nodded

“I feel like that’s going to happen if I open that door”

An uneasy feeling rushed through my stomach “Rosie?”

“I think so”

I stood up. I have to face the consequences of my actions

“Open the door and tell her I’m not in”