Chapter 27

I CAN SEE THAT 97% OF YOU GUYS DID NOT READ MY LAST MESSAGE!

I SAID CHAPTER 26 WAS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER

LOL!

i just kept seeing comment after comment like omg that so good why did it have to end and I'm just sitting here like huh wtf. 

I won't drone on but THERE IS ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS. WHICH I WILL UPLOAD TOMORROW!

Enjoy Guys!!! Love you all!

Biscuit xxx

P.S--------------------> Pictures of Rosie's Dress, Their Masks and The couple themself!

My Bestfriend is a Jerk

Chapter 27

3 Months Later

[Matt’s POV]

“Oh hunny you look amazing!” Rosie’s mum looked so happy. Her dad beamed equally behind her as Rosie walked down the stairs.

Mrs Reynolds snapped her camera relentlessly at her daughter.

“So embarrassing” Rosalie muttered but the grin on her face could not be hidden.

Everyone was smiling and taking pictures; My dad, her parents, even her brothers.

I’m sure I was the one with the biggest smile.

The original dance theme I thought was absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Firstly I think themes are stupid. So they were never going to get it right.

But ‘Cinderella Masquerade’ as the theme?

This is what happens when the head, deputy and assistant of the dance are all cheerleaders.

Girls were expected to wear to full on dresses whilst boys were expected to wear tights.

No.

Believe there was a huge outrage so that theme was scrapped.

Now it has been changed to ‘Masquerade’

I sighed inwardly.

Well as long as there was food, drink and my girl I guess it will be okay