Chapter 16

*Leaves a bag of biscuits, a sorry note for taking years to update and runs away*

Heh...Enjoy

Biscuit

My Bestfriend Is a Jerk

Chapter 16

“Well!?” She asked as I slammed my bedroom door and flopped on my bed

“I never want to do that again” I muffled into my bed as I gave my bed full permission to swallow me whole

“Stop giving me ambiguous sentences and just get to it!” Amy snapped

I chuckle “Why are you so eager to know?” I raise a brow

“Come on!” she giggled “My Arch enemy’s dad finally gets to know that his teenage son has gotten a girl pregnant!” she sighed contently “Pure Gold”

“Well” I sighed “If drama is what you are looking for, drama is definitely exactly what went down today”

Amy’s eyes widen like a child who’s just woken up on Christmas day “What happened?”

“Well” I began to explain “We got to his house, already to find Matt’s dad there, who was sitting in the living room with Britney, they seemed to be in deep discussion. You could tell by the look on Charlie’s face that he already knew what the situation was and he was not pleased”

Charlie was Matt’s dad, he’s a really nice good looking guy that I knows cares deeply for his son, they just don’t see eye to eye and today did not help their current situation.

“What happened next?” Amy pushed on eagerly

I sat up and shrugged, running my hands through my hair “I don’t even know to be honest. Charlie acknowledge my existence for a little while before the screaming, shouting and crying began”

“Woah...” Amy replied “Who was doing what?”

“Well, Charlie was doing the Screaming, Matt was doing the shouting and Britney was definitely doing the crying”