Chapter 13

My Best Friend is a Jerk

Chapter 13

[Matt’s POV]

“We’re inseparable, me and you” I sighed contently  as I slumped my body against the wall and slid down to the floor, her body securely in my arms “Literally as well” I chuckled as I pushed her head closer into my chest. I ignored her muffled screams to be released and relished the almost silence in her room.

I felt her small palms on my chest as she used all her strength to get away from me. I chuckled again as I released her, she fell backwards onto the floor.

“Were you trying to kill me?” she sat up, her breathing heavy, her face red, her hair a bird’s nest.

She still looked perfect to me.

“Of course not” I smiled as we sat opposite each other.

She looked around her room slowly “It’s a mess in here”

“Well World Wars 3 and 4 just happened in here”

“Well you were a complete and utter douche bag in your house just moments ago”

“I know and I tried to apologise but someone was just keen on throwing everything she could get her hands on at me”

“You did refuse to get out of my room”

“I did attempt to leave till someone threw a spray bottle at the back of my head”

She smirked

A smile that had my eyes lingering on her lips for ages

“You did indirectly call me a whore”

I gasped dramatically and pointed to myself “Me!?”

I pointed to her “Call you a whore?”

She crossed her arms and looked away trying to hide the smile on her lips

“Never Rosalie, Never”

She closed her eyes

“How can I call my best friend, who raised so much money for me to support my baby a whore?”

I crawled over to her; she opened her eyes slowly and faced me. My face was now inches from hers. I kissed her cheek “Never”

I kissed her other cheek “This is probably my millionth apology but I’m sorry Rosalie, I’m I forgiven now?”

She rolled her eyes with a playful smile. I grabbed her folded arms and untangled them, pinning her to the floor in one swift movement she giggled and wrestled under me as she tried to break free.

“No, no” I grinned “You’re not going anywhere, just yet”

She stopped moving and her beautiful  blue eyes captured mine

“I’m taking you out tonight”

“W-Where?”

I smiled “A surprise” I kissed her forehead “Let’s say around 8?”

She smirked “No.”

I cocked an eyebrow “What?”

“Did I stutter? I said no”

“Why?”

“Because Matt, it’s gonna take a whole load more than an apology and a surprise outing to get me to forgive you”