Epilouge

HEY GUYS 

Are you surprised to be reading this!? *roars with laughter*

I decided that after reading my final chapter to include an epilouge because I felt I left a lot of things unanswered AND NOT because 100s of you were telling me to add one LOOL 

You guys are amazing If you all didnt leave comments about how I should add an epilouge I wouldnt have; so here it is!

Biscuit xx

My Bestfriend is a Jerk

Epilogue

2 Years Later.

[Matt’s POV]

My phone rang but she didn’t pick up

“Come on Rosie; pick up” I whispered staring at my Iphone.

After a couple more rings she picked up; her eyes were red and swollen.

“Hey baby” I smiled.

“Hey” she whispered grinning 

I couldn’t smile for long when I knew she wasn’t happy “Is everything okay?”

She nodded quickly “Yeah! Of course!”

We stared at each other for a while her lips kept wavering as if she was trying to stop herself from crying

“Rosie?” I murmured

“Hmm?” she squeaked before breaking down into relentless sobs. She was lying on her bed, her head facing down, her whole body trembled with her cries.

“Rosalie? What’s wrong?” it hurt seeing her like this. I put in my earphones; didn’t want people hearing her. I continued walking until I reached my destination.

Nice place.

I walked up the stairs to the main entrance and into the huge campus; passing tons of people.

Amy’s school wasn’t too far from here.

“I miss you so much Matt”

“No matter how much you think you miss me; I miss you more”

She shook her head; her hair flying with her. “I don’t think so” she wiped her eyes with the back of her hands “And I get so nervous, because I think that because we’re so far away from each for so long... you might...you might-”