Chapter 30 - Fight for....Tifa???

After arriving with Commander James, The doctors had immediately taken team three to the ship as most of the equipment was on it...but as they were being taken away Tifa had pulled Y/n aside as asked him to heal Jessie.

Y/n : "you want me to what"

Tifa : "Y/n please you need to heal her,  she's going to die if you don't"

Y/n : "yeah but what's going to happen when she wake up and sees a random person sleeping beside her"

Tifa : "I'll explain it to her when she wakes up....please I'm begging you"

Y/n looked at Tifa as for the first time Y/n had ever seen her look desperate for anything. After finally giving in Tifa had brought Y/n to Jessie's room where he spotted the other Team Neta members along with three other people he didn't know and who he guessed was Jessie laying on the bed.

Tifa : "hey Y/n this is my friends I worked with in 7th Heaven the bar I use to work at, this is Biggs, Wedge and Barret"

Y/n : "I see"

Biggs : "so your Y/n, nice meeting you"

Y/n : "you as well"

Tifa : "this is Jessie...the one I was talking about"

Y/n walked over to her and looked at her injuries.

Y/n : "broken leg and arm, cracked ribs, a concussion, burn marks, fractured skull, shrapnel wounds......judging by the burns and shrapnel I'm guessing some kind of explosive was involved, the broken arm, leg and cracked ribs would suggest she had something heavy fall on top of her and the fractured skull lead to a concussion...so my guess is she throw somekind of explosive it blow up to early causing rubble to fall on her and that In turn caused her to smash her head on the ground...does that sound about right"

Y/n looked to see everyone even a few doctors look completely surprised at what he did.

Rikku : "how did you know that?"

Y/n : "I learned more than just fighting in Asgard"

Tifa : "do you think you can help her"

Y/n sighed as he looked at Tifa.

Y/n : "yes but I'll need to start immediately...so everyone out"

After everyone had left the room Y/n turned and looked at the girl.

Y/n(mind) : "you owe me big time for this Tifa"

Timeskip

After Y/n had healed Jessie as much as he could he had walked out on the ship and saw everyone standing there. As he made his way towards them everyone turned to him.

Tifa : "is she.."

Y/n : "she's going to be fine, let her rest for now"

Tifa : "thanks Y/n I'll make it up to you"

Y/n : "good because I'm not a..."

Before Y/n could finish his sentence a strange man had suddenly appeared infron of Y/n.

??? : "so your the one"

Y/n looked to see the man had red hair and looked annoyed at him...despite Y/n never knowing him.

Y/n : "who are you?"

Johnny : "I'm Johnny and I'm here to free my Love and Light Tifa from your honorable grasp"

......

Everyone looked disappointed while Y/n just looked confused.

Y/n : "what on earth is going on"

Tifa : "Y/n I'm sorry this is Johnny...he's a bit"

Rikku : "obsessed"

Yuna : "creepy"

Tifa sighed as she didn't want to agree with them...but they were true.

Johnny : "I dont care, I challenge you to a fight for Tifa's hand"

Tifa : "Johnny stop, I already told you I'm not being forced by him"

Johnny : "there's no need to worry anymore Tifa, I'll save you from him"

Y/n just sighed.

Y/n : "spending time with the four idiots and now this, I've had my share of idiots for a life time now"

As everyone moved away from Y/n and Johnny Tifa whispered to Y/n.

Tifa : "I know he's a bit much but try not to kill him"

Y/n : "fine but no promises"

After Tifa moved along side the others Y/n looked at Johnny.

Y/n : "so how do you want to do this"

Johnny : "we each take a punch into each other the last one standing wins"

Y/n : "very well..you first"

Johnny waving no time ran at Y/n and punched him in the gut...but due to the armour he had on it didn't even push him back.

Y/n : "there are we done here"

Tifa : "Johnny stop before you get killed"

Johnny : "no I won't, I'll do anything for you Tifa my love"

Y/n looked at Tifa who looked worried as she knows one punch is all it would take to kill Johnny...

Y/n : "I believe it's my time now"

Johnny : "then give it all you've got"

Y/n sighed and looked at Tifa again, this time she was scared. She didn't have a crush on Johnny but she didn't like killing people and Y/n know this...

Y/n(mind) : "Zero we're going to try that move I learned"

Zero(mind) : "you know it will kill him if it hits him'

Y/n(mind) : "I know but we're not going to hit him with it"

Y/n looked at Johnny.

Y/n : "are you sure you want me to do this...I won't be holding back"

Johnny : "do your worst"

Everyone was shocked to see Y/n had suddenly appeared infront of Johnny within seconds.

Y/n : "SuperNova"

As Y/n wanted to try his new skill on Johnny his first had stopped infront of his face sending a power gust of wind past them which tore anything that got in it's way apart.

Everyone from the Commander, Team Beta, the doctors even Tifa's friend looked completely shocked at the Destruction left behind by that one single punch.

Y/n : "for Tifa's sake I won't kill you but be warned this is your only warning...annoy me or them again and next time I won't stop"

While no one said a word Johnny had completely passed out and landed on the ground.

Y/n : "I guess I win then"