Chapter 6 : Wake Up Call

Y/n is currently sitting on his couch beside both Kuroka and Koneko, and sitting opposite of them are the factions leaders.

Sirzechs : "thank you for agreeing to meet us Y/n"

Y/n : "sure, Koneko and Kuroka said you had a question for me"

Sirzechs : "yes, but I would like to first apologise for Sona's pawn"

Y/n : "pawn"

Koneko : "he's talking about Saji"

Y/n : "oh him, don't worry about it not the first person that's tried acting up with me, only to be put back down"

Sirzechs : "yes, as for why we are here I wish to ask you to train Rias and her peerage, along with Sona and her peerage, and Vali with his team"

Y/n : "so why do you want me to do it"

Azazel : "they need training because during that recent battle, both Sona and Rias along with their peerages were having trouble dealing with the enemy, while you single-handedly took out most of them, before your team joined the fight as well"

Y/n : "ok, but you will have to ask my captain first as he has more authority than me"

Sirzechs : "we already spoke to him"

Sirzechs then handed over a letter saying that, if Y/n was to agree than blue team will be sent to help with training, and that all teams being trained will have to follow Y/n's and blue teams exact orders.

Y/n : "well if James has agreed then very well, go to each group and tell them to meet outside Hyoudou's at 3am tomorrow, any later and I'll wake them up my self"

After they all agreed they left, when they did Y/n contacted James who informed him, Blue team will be waiting at the camp from them tomorrow.

Koneko : "what do we do now"

Y/n : "you two go to sleep, we have a hell of a few weeks ahead of us"

The Next Morning

Walking to Hyoudou's at 3am, Koneko and Kuroka both had a suitcase with things they need for the training camp being set up, Y/n had his Armor on and has his weapons strapped to his back and legs, as well as a suitcase with things in it, as the got to Hyoudou's place they saw 2 out of the 3 teams there.

Y/n : "so Sona and your peerage are here"

Sona : "yes"

Y/n : "I'm guessing your Vali and this is your team"

Vali smirked and stood infront of Y/n, as he did he began looking up and down to see Y/n was taller than he was.

Vali : "so you're the one training us"

Y/n : "yeah, got a problem"

Vali : "I just don't think you're that tough"

Y/n : "oh, then how about I show you just how tough I really am"

Vali smirked but before he could say anything, his eyes widen he looked down to see Y/n's fist in his gut before collapsing onto the ground.

??? : "you knocked him out, with one hit"

Y/n : "and you are"

Bikou : "call me Bikou"

Before Y/n could talked he grabbed his sidearm and shot at the guy who was currently trying to take his sword out and attack from the side, the bullet shot the sword straight out of the guys hand and making it slide across the ground, Y/n then turned to see the look of shock on the man's face.

Y/n : "and who are you"

Arthur : "Arthur, Arthur Pendragon"

Y/n : "Arthur, next time you try something like that, I'll put the bullet in between your eyes next...understand"

Arthur nods and goes to get the sword while Y/n put the gun away and turned to see Azazel, Sirzechs, Serafall and Ophis.

Sirzechs : "Both Kiba and Gasper from Rias's peerage will be at the camp site"

Y/n : "so that just leaves the rest of them"

Y/n walked to the door and kicked it off the hinges, he then made his way to the bed rooms kicking in every door he saw until he eventually saw Hyoudou, sleeping with Rias, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia and Irina.

Y/n : "get up now"

Rias : "5 more minutes"

Y/n : "oh I'll give you 5 alright"

Y/n then took out his sniper rife and fired it, making everyone in the bed shot up in shook.

Y/n : "nice to see your awake"

Rias : "WHAT THE HELL Y/N"

Y/n : "now move it or all shot again"

Rias : "ok, just let us get dressed"

Y/n : "oh no leave now"

Issei : "what, we can were stick half....well some of us are half naked here"

Y/n : "and I really don't care, I'll tell Sirzechs to bring you cloths at the camp now move or I'll shot again"

Rias : "Y/n we can't"

Y/n : "fine"

Everyone's eyes widen as Y/n pulled out a hand grenade, he then pulled the pin and throw it on the bed.

Y/n : "you have 5 seconds run"

Meanwhile Outside

As the groups were talking and Ophis had shown up, they all suddenly saw Rias, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Irina and Issei all run out the door some half naked some completely naked.

Azazel : "why is Rias and Akeno naked"

Just then everyone saw as their room suddenly exploded.

Bikou : "what was that"

Y/n : "that"

Everyone turned to see Y/n walk out the house

Y/n : "that's what happens when people test my patience"

Issei : "that psycho throw a grenade at us"

Y/n : "boo hoo, no one cares ok listen up all of you, for the next few weeks Ophis will place a rune on you that will take you magic abilities away for the rest of this training camp, now time for a game"

Sona : "a game"

Y/n : "yes it's called the last one at the training camp is go to be shot, by me.. "

Y/n doesn't even finish Rias and her peerage, Sona with hers and Team Vali all to ran in a single direction, meanwhile Koneko and Kuroka stayed with Y/n and the leaders and Ophis.

Sirzechs : "your not really going to shot them...are you"

Y/n : "no, I want to see how they did in a pressured situation...they failed miserably"

Kuroka : "wait they did...why"

Y/n : "their heading in the wrong direction completely"

Serafall : "shouldn't we tell them that"

Y/n : "...nope..."