Chapter 11 - My "Soon To Be Wife"

Standing in a field everyone how had come for training was standing infront of Y/n and Blue Team.....in their sleep wear, they were sleeping in their dorms when Y/n and Blue woke all of them up at 6am.

Y/n : "now that you're all awake, to recap what happened yesterday the groups that you have been placed in with be your team for the remainder of this training, you will eat, sleep and train in your teams I don't care of you hate or love each other just know that once a week you will be tested on everything you've learned and if one of your team mates fail you team fails"

Issei : "how is that fair if one of us fails we all do"

Y/n : "listen Hyoudou if you work as a team you lose as one, just because others are doing work doesn't mean you get to lay back and do nothing so if you start slacking off....your team will pay for it"

After a few minutes of talking Y/n dismissed them, as they all left to eat a shower and get breakfast Y/n was talking with Blue team when he heard  a voice he was familer with.

??? : "kitty your back"

Y/n sighed while Blue team laughed and chuckled.

Y/n : "Suzuna why are you here"

Y/n looked to see Suzuna....Captain James daughter standing infront of him in her Cheerleading outfit

Captain James daughter standing infront of him in her Cheerleading outfit

Suzuna : "don't be mean kitty, my dad doesn't have to know I'm here"

Y/n : "you're dad just so happens to be our captain, if something happens to you we get shit for it"

Suzuna : "you always have been so heartless around me....but I still love you"

Jamies : "Suzuna"

Y/n and Blue Team Saluted while Suzuna eyes wide.

Y/n : "Sir"

James : "Suzuna mind telling me what your doing here"

Suzuna : "dad I'm 17 I can do things on my own"

James : "but annoying the Spartans isn't one of those things you should be doing regardless of your age"

Suzuna : "but he's going to be my husband one day dad, I should be able to see him when I want"

Y/n sighed again while James and Blue Team smiled.

James : "not until your 18 Suzuna now go and do something that isn't annoying Y/n and Blue Team"

Suzuna : "I'm 18 in 1 week dad....fine it won't be to long before we can get married Kitty"

As Suzuna happily skipped away.

Y/n : "Sir promision to speak freely"

James : "granted"

Y/n : "someone fucking end me please"