Chapter 12 - Trapped In A Corner

Y/n was wondering the halls of the dorm everyone was living in, because right now the girls have their time to take a bath but seeing as there's only one a time was set for both Girls and Boys and as it was the girls turn Y/n decided to search each room to make sure the boys aren't peaking....but for the most part the boys didn't really care to much as most were in their rooms each dorm had their names on it so Y/n and the other know who was in where but as he came to the last room of the night he saw who's room it was.

Issei Hyoudou
Minoru Mineta
Cardin Winchester
Zenitsu Agatsuma

Y/n : "do I want to go in here? God knows what I'll find"

After knocking on the door there wasn't an answer, after trying again and still no answer Y/n decided to risk it by entering a bunch of perverts room. As he walked in he saw the place was in a mess cloths were everywhere, their "private" collection was laying everywhere...but no sign on the perverts anywhere.

Y/n : "Damn it"

As Y/n called John and the others in the girls bathroom everyone was talking with each other when the door opened and Issei, Minoru, Cardin and Zenitsu walk in.

Weiss : "get out this is the girls time"

Rias : "don't worry I invited Issei to join us, I don't mind him and his team joining"

Minoru : "oh yeah bath time"

Momo : "get out you perverts"

Cardin : "please we're the best time in this dumb training course, you should be flattered you get to Bath with us"

As the girls were annoyed That Rias just thinks the can join, and Issei and the others had perverted grins on the soon but soon the girls eyes widen as they saw an enraged Y/n standing right behind the boys. The girls all smirked and Rias paled and what's going to happen to Issei.

Y/n : "you have 10 seconds to leave before I break every bone in your body"

The boys all paled before taking off like a missile, as they did Y/n looked at Koneko and Kuroka.

Y/n : "if they try to get back in let me know"

Before they could answer Y/n turned only to see a girl with black hair smirking at him.

Y/n : "would you please move so I can leave"

??? : "there's a rumour that your Nickname here is White Kitten why is that"

Y/n : "look um"

Rory : "You may call me Rory Mercury, an apostle of the dark Lord Emroy"

Y/n : "well Rory would you please move so I can leave, and for the love of God cover yourself while you stand in front of me"

As he was about to make his way around her someone grabbed his shirt, he looked to see Kuroka standing there with a grin.

Kuroka : "why don't you stay brother...just incase they come back"

Y/n's eyes widen.

Y/n : "sorry but that's a no"

Y/n turned only to see a group of girls block his exit, before he know it he was circled by them making him turn slightly red and he could see...everything and what made things worse was his Nekomata Ears and Tail's appeared making the girls even more happy.

Krul : "aww he looks really cute when he's like this...I could just eat him up"

As they got closer someone cleared their throat, everyone looked to see Kelly and Linda with a smug look on them.

Kelly : "having fun are we"

Y/n : "Kelly, Linda get me out of here"

Kuroka : "why don't you both join us"

Linda : "as much fun as it is to made Y/n look like this, we need him for something so off you go girls"

Girl's : "aww"

Timeskip

After making it out of the bath house and back to his dorm Y/n laid face down on his bed.

Zero(mind) : "so Y/n"

Y/n : "don't start"

Zero(mind) : "hehe"

Jumpcut

In the cafeteria Y/n was drinking coffee while everyone else was talking with their friends, as he watched them Kelly sneaked up behind him and whispered in his ear.

Kelly : "your thinking about last night aren't you"

Y/n : "Ahh...what the fuck Kelly"

Y/n turned to see Blue Team there with grins on them, sighing he turned but only to see the girls below them give him a grin as well....

Y/n(mind) : "someone help me"

After sitting down Y/n was talking with Blue Team about what they should do, they had a large group of people but James let them decide what's the best action to take...

Frédéric : "I think it's best we do a few tests, it will give us an idea on what everyone's strengths and weaknesses are"

Y/n : "so after everyone is done here we do these tests, we may have to do health checks as well so I'll inform the doctors and nurses"

As they finally came to an agreement, Ymn soon heard his name being called he looked to see Koneko standing there with an small wooden box in her hands.

Y/n : "something wrong"

Koneko : "we wanted to say we're sorry for last night....so we all decided to give you something"

After she put the box on the table and left Y/n looked confused along with John and Frédéric...meanwhile Kelly and Linda tried hiding a smirk.

John : "what's in it"

Y/n : "not a clue"

After opening the box Y/n saw photos that were faced down, confused he picked one up and looked at it.....

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/n suddenly smashed his head of the table, as he did John and Frédéric both got up to check on him, but as they did Kelly and Linda beat them to it.

Kelly : "don't worry we've got this you 2 go ahead and we'll catch up"

After some convincing John and Frédéric finally left, when they did Linda and Kelly began laughing they cleaned Y/n's nose that had exploded with blood and turned to the large group.

Kelly : "we did it"

The girls all began giggling and laugh while the boys looked confused at what happened.

Sirzechs : "wait what happened"

Akeno : "Y/n got a reward from the girls for taking care of Issei and his team last night"