Chapter 18 - Welcome To Asgard(part 1)

A/n - sorry its short, just been busy with things

Currently on the a planet Y/n was informed by James he along with Blue Team, Tina  Brick and Mordecai to investigate a strange power surge coming from a cave on the planet Nekrotafeyo.

3rd Person P.O.V

Currently standing outside the cave everyone was getting ready before they walked in. As they got ready Y/n was thinking about this "wedding" he and Tina had, luckily Lilith had talked some sense into Tina and she agreed to talk bout it with Y/n's mates.

As they all entered the cave, they kept going further until they came across a large open area with 12 large pillers and in the middle....Was a strange sword inside a large stone.

Linda : "so the interference....was a sword?"

As the group got to the sword Zero spoke up.

Zero : "Y/n"

Y/n(mind) : "what's going on"

Zero : "that sword....I can feel an incredible amount of holy energy coming from it"

Y/n(mind) : "how much are we talking here"

Zero : "do you remember the sword that Rais Gremory's Knight wields"

Y/n(mind) : "you mean Durandal"

Zero : "yes, but this seems to be far more powerful than that"

Everyone watched as Brick tried removing the sword from the stone.

Mordecai : "come on, remove the sword already"

Brick : "what do you think I'm trying to do"

After a few more tries he gave up. As everyone had given it a try Y/n was going to call James to see what they should do....bit as he was going to he heard a female voice speak up.

??? : "I deem you worthy"

Y/n turned to the group.

Y/n : "did you say something"

Kelly : "no one said anything Y/n, you feeling ok"

??? : "step forward warrior, I deem you worthy"

Y/n(mind) : "hey Zero, can you hear that voice"

Zero : "what voice Y/n"

Y/n looked around and saw the sword slightly grow a golden aura around it.

??? : "you have been blessed by the gods warrior, I deem you worthy of being my wielder"

Y/n was confused but made his way to the sword, as he gripped the handily everyone watched as he pulled on the sword....and to everyone's surprise it began to come out, as he pulled the blade out of the stone it shined a bright golden colour blinding everyone but as the light disappeared everyone saw something that shocked them....Y/n was gone and only his armour remained on the ground.

Tina : "Y/n......"

The next few seconds past before everyone could comprehend what had happened.

All : "Y/N!!!"

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/n opened his eyes to see he was looking up at the blue sky, as he sat up he immediately noticed that he was wearing strange armour that he had never saw before.

Y/n(mind) : "hey Zero"

......

Y/n(mind) : "Zero"

??? : "hello Y/n"

Y/n quickly turned to see a man standing there.

Y/n : "who are you"

Thor : "well I'm thor my boy, god of thunder"

Y/n : "so where am I"

Thor : "your in asgard"

Y/n : "what, why would I be in asgard"

Thor : "because my father odin, the ruler of asgard wishes to speak with you Y/n...Son of Ezio Auditore"