Aadya loves Mohit

Mohit's POV
I went inside my room. And saw a girl standing there with her back facing me. It was.........

Aadya
Aadya's POV
I got to know that mohit is in Bhopal with Jay but why is he there ? For 35 days ? As soon as I got to know that I booked a flight and flew straight over there. I searched the hotel list and saw the room no. 225 named as Mohit I quickly told them the room no. And went straight to that room with the key. Of cource they know me I am a big actress huh.
After waiting for half an hour. I heard someone open the door of Mohit's room . I turned back to see Mohit looking at me.

Without any emotion .
Why? Isn't he happy to see his girlfriend here.
"Hi" I said
He didn't reply to my hi and asked me" what are u doing here?" What????
"Aren't u happy to see your girlfriend here. ?" I too asked.
"No I am not" he said .
"Why not 'I asked
He rolled his eyes and said "cause I don't love you " 
That's all for me to have a heart attack. Of corce I love him . Yes I do love him and this is True love. Yes this is true love. He will love me sooner or later...........
"I am ur girlfriend and even the whole india knows this" I said.
"U r my girlfriend but I don't love u I can break up with u anytime so u just see" he said ....................
Jay too came by this time. I was about to fall in just to know if Mohit will hold me or not. And I did it. But It was surprising that he didn't catch me but jay did . He thinks of me as a sister of cource but ..... Mohit isn't even showing any expressions like tensed or worried he is just ....... Ummm.. maybe.... Thinking about something or............... Someone .......................
I stood up and went out to another room that I booked . Yessss it is beside Mohit's room . Thank god.

Guys I will update later maybe today or maybe tomorrow.
Bye and plz..... Chalo chodo