Samarth does love Parnika

Samarth's Pov

I looked over to my surrounding and saw an empty park . Not empty there were some kids playing there near the swings. I looked at them in aww. I changed my heads direction and my eyes straight went over to Parnika. 
What a beauty! Kunal came towards me and followed my gaze. I quickly looked somewhere else . He smirked and nudged me" soo. U like her right?" I thought for a bit and nodded my head in no .. he grew confused. Before I could speak something Rida called Kunal and me. Kunal ran towards her. I know ke does love her. Just won't accept it.

Wait I am doing the same thing. Do I love her. Maybe . let's see.
I went over there and saw Parnika giggling on soe.thing Anirudh said.

I freaking love her. I have to do something  . I have to tell it to the boys. Atleast Kunal . He and I have been best friends even before I met Mohit and Anirudh. They both were friends before our meet.

I walked over to Kunal and saw him talking to Rida. I don't want to disturb him so I walked to the other direction when I heard Rida call me" Samarth."I looked back and smiled."coming" I replied and walked towards the duo.
"Yes?" I asked her . " Ummm. I saw you walking towards us .. so I thought that you might wanted to talk to Kunal so I called you" she said. " How can you understand someone so properly?" I asked confused " I am like this only" she smiled and answered . "
I nodded in under standing. " main chalti hun" she said " bye" saying to Kunal and waving to him shyly she went to Parnika. " Bol" said Kunal... After she went out of sight . "Yr mujhe lagta hai main sach mein " I started " sch mein ky?" He asked getting curious. " Sach mein ........

Parnika se pyaar krta hun" I completed. Kunal was standing there in shock . Wait what! why in shock?"kya hua bhai?" I asked . " Tune mujhe itni aasani se yeh confess kaise kr diya.?" He asked still 😲 shocked. I smiled and said " woh hai hi itni pyaari"
"Ho gya tera?" He asked me I nodded and he said " to ja aur Rida ko idhar bhej.
Ja" he said. Mean...
I just listened to him and went away telling Rida that Kunal has called her.