*read and know*

Kanika's POV
I woke up in the morning remembering yesterday's events. I and Mohit went on a date.
I sat up and went to the washroom to take a bath. I turned on the shower.
After almost 30mins I was done with the work. I came out and saw a dress with a letter. It was written.
It'll be a tough day wear it from Mohit I wore this dress blushing.👇

Look at this... 👀 https://pin.it/7ejcl4i

I thought for a while that maybe it's a date again. But it wasn't when I reached over to him. He was the same as everyday. So I thought maybe just a gift.
I shrugged it off and went to an interview I was waiting for a week I remember yesterday in the car.
Flashback
Kanika- Mohit I am so scared and nervous for tomorrow's interview.
Mohit- Well don't be then
Kanika- Why not? It is a big work.
Mohit - It'll be fine and when u get that role you will need to give a party.
Kanika smiled and nodded
Kanika- Of course kyu nhi? Par pehle role mil to jaye.
Mohit stopped the car at a side after sighing. 
Mohit turned towards Kanika and held her hand in his.
Mohit- you will do great. Trust me. I know you more than you know yourself. Dont worry. U know HAKUNA MATATA. (I am seriously laughing right now.)
Kanika giggled listen his 'Hakuna Matata' line. After giggling she nodded.
Present time
Kanika- I know u will do great. U don't have to get nervous kani. U r Mohit's girl and he never gets nervous.
Mohit who was listening everything said
Mohit- But he gets nervous when u r close to him.
I looked at the back and saw Mohit standing near the door.
Kanika- Mohit?
Mohit moved towards her.
Mohit- chale?
I nodded
We went to the car and wait I forgot to tell u an important part, today everyone except Mohit was ignoring me.
Even the people on the street , when I walked from them they always said a 'hi' to me but no one did today. It's been a wierd day.
We reached to the place and I went in for the interview. After a few mins it was my turn and went over to Mohit who was standing outside
Kanika(not excited)- guess what? I didn't get the role.
Mohit- WHAT?
Kanika- Just kidding I got it.
Mohit - really
I nodded and as soon as I did he picked me up in the air, I was a bit scared but I knew moh won't let me fall. After all he is his sumo's Shravan from our first show together.
I smiled on his childish behaviour.
Kanika- can you put me down
He looked around and put me down kissing my cheek and making me look like a red tomato.
Mohit- let's go.
I nodded. We proceeded towards the car and sat down.
Mohit- hmm so what about a party?
Kanika- nice idea.
Mohit- then?
Kanika- But first I need to tell everyone this news.
Mohit smiling nodded and started the car.
After sometime we reached there and I quickly opened the door and ran towards Pari, Athira and Rida.
Kanika(shouting)- girls
Pari- kya hua?
Athira- chilla kyu rhi hai?
Rida- thoda dheere bol na
Kanika- sorry par news hi itni achchi  hai.
Rida- news?
Athira- woh bhi achchi?
Pari- Umm.. yeh news hai kya
Kanika- bohut exciting hai.
Pari,Athira,Rida- ab pata nhi kya bawal khad kiya hai tune.
Kanika- I got the role I have been working for a few days.
Girls- ooo, congrats.
The girls moved back and ran to a room
Athira- I can't believe she did it.
Parnika- I am so happy.
Rida- me too.
(They were squealing and jumping. But not to show Kanika they didn't do it in front of her. )
I was left there with a lot of confusion, why are they so weird today.
It's a big think. I to even let them be with their partners, have they changed them? This is getting weird.

What do u think us gonna happen now? Huh? Proposal? Or a party? What will Kanika do now, when her friends aren't acting like they do? Plz do give me ur suggestions. And I guess it was a quite long and interesting chapter with Mohika. I hope you liked it.
Do vote share comment.
Bye have a great day.
Take care of ur health.