Jay and Khushi together?

Mohit's POV
I opened up my eyes and looked over my surroundings. I saw Kanika sleeping on the bed. I smiled seeing her. I feel so good. 1st My friends are here. I mean atleast they have met me. 2nd Kani is with me totally fine and 3rd at last I got a good sleep. I saw a girl sitting beside Kani and a boy on the other side. I stood up and looked at them. It was.................. Jay and Khushi. I wasn't shocked to see Jay , he was here with me and I even called him telling about Kani's situation (I seriously for got about Jay😜😜) I was confused seeing Khushi, she was in London na for shooting then here?

Jay turned and saw me looking at Both K's 
'Hey' He said I replied with the same. 
Mohit- Khushi was in London na then how is she here?
Jay- Are she called me and said that she isn't able to reach Kanika's phone so I told hher everything and she booked her flights and came here as soon as she could. 

I smiled seeing Khushi's love and care for my kanu. I patted her shoulder and she turned crying and smiling. What kind of  combination is that? She hugged me and started crying. We are seriously a sister-brother duo.

I tried consoling her. "How did this happen?" She asked 'I don't know once she is up I will ask her" I replied and she nodded. After some time I went out for getting fresh and what I saw was unbelievable. Khushi was holding Jay's arm and had kept her head on his shoulder while Jay was smiling looking at her lovingly.  They look amazing together but are they together . I mean in a relationship? 

I walked in and they both looked at me seperating themselves, looking down .

I folded my arms in front of chest and asked "You both are in a relation ship?"

They both nodded ,"To yeh mujhse kyu chupaya?" They both looked at me. "Are yr mujhse kyu chupaya dono mere bhai behen ki tarah ho main tumpar gussa kyu honga , aur sach kahu tum dono ka couple bohut achcha hai" . They smiled and hugged me and i too smiling hugged them back