Kanika is fine

Kanika's POV
I suddenly woke up and heard Mohit saying something.
"The one and only I want to adore is u kani. I love u. But... Can we ever be together after this. We love a lot of people in our life but.... We live with the one who we truly love." He smiled and continued" I don't know if you will wake up again or not. I have loved you Kani. Plz wake up . I cant live without u. If u die I die. I don't want anything to happen to you. I don't even want a small cut on you. Not because it will make you look bad, but because the pain it will give you can't be seen by me. It will be very difficult for me to see you in a bad situation . Kanika plz wake up. If you want I will go away from you. I swear. I wont even come around you if u are happy I can do anything. Even if you want my life to be like hell .
Tumne hi to pucha tha ki 'Was it all a lie to you' right. Now let me give you the answer. 'It wasn't really a lie !'
Maine tumhe use nhi kiya balki meri mummy ne ... Tumhe mere liye jab chuna tha na tab hi main tumse pyaar krne laga tha . You know love at first sight. Aur maine suna hai love at first sight hamesha tru... Yes true love ki nishaani hoti hai. Ab chahe woh sirf ek hi kre dono mein se. You were the one who didn't love me at first but when we started meeting each other. You got attached to me. As thus you fell for me. I still remember that day.
Main tumhe kabhi niraasha ka mauka nhi dunga. Jab tak hum us relationship mein the main tumse pyaar krta that... I swear. Kani I swear. Maine tumhe us din ignore isliye kiya tha kyuki... Main tumhe sach mein date par le jana chahta tha. And even when you went to the washroom for a bath I kept a cloth bag near the door ... But you didn't recognise it. Phir mujhe gussa aa gya. And maine apna work ka gussa tum par utar diya. Mujhe laga tha ki tum mujhe samajh jaogi par shayad... Nhi kr payi kyuki tum bohut confused thi mere behaviour ko lekar.... Right? Kanika maine jo kiya apne liye nhi kiya . Balki....

Hamare liye kiya.
I LOVE YOU KANIKA"
He ... He loves me? I tried to move myself but I couldn't do it. I moved my hand a bit and he stood up shocked calling the doctors. They came in and started checking me up. I love you too Moh.

After 3 hrs.
Mohit's POV
It's been 3hrs since KK's operation. I was so nervous how is she? Ahhhh I wanna shout. I had tears in my eyes. In a few mins the doctor came out and said "she is totally fine now" I sighed. Kan... Kanika is f-fine. I thought . 'yes' "can I go and see her " I asked the doctor. "sure you can but plz let her rest for now. " He replied
I nodded and went in seeing a sleeping Kanika on the bed. "My kani" I smiled and thought of calling everyone but... They must be busy . I lied on the sofa near. I haven't slept for a whole night. After almost 10 mins I slept peacefully. 😴😴😴😴

Important
So guys that's all for now. Hope you guys enjoyed the story.
Don't forget to smash that vote button if you like Mohit and Kanika together.
And comment down below how is the story going?
And follow if u wanna be friends 🙂😜
Bye take care