ALL THE TORTURES?

Rida held Pari as she fainted. 
Rida- Pari? Pari?
She tried waking her up but she wasn't, so she called an ambulance, the girls came back to rida and pari. 
Kanika- Pari?
Athira- Samarth fast. 
The boys had very beaten up the others.  

Samarth ran towards Parnika. 
Samarth- Pari, wake up. 
He looked at her clothes and then at the boys who turned back. 
Samarth- Ambulance?
Rida- Called. 
Samarth smiled and soon the ambulance came. 

Rida- Doctor, can I help too?"
The doctor nodded and the staff along with Rida went in .

After 2 hrs. 
The doctor came out. 
Doctor- I guess you would like to hear everything from your friend only. 
Rida came out. 
Kunal- What happened?
Rida- She has been exposed to many boys, looks like they have touched her in a sexual way, All the time she was taking Samarth's name, she had a confused and scared frown on her forhead while she was waking up and seems like they have burnt her wrist also, It can heal, but it will take some time. The amount of tortures she has had, are worse than getting sexually harrassed. She has cuts on her body and plus, she has pieces of glasses inside those cuts, they are pieces of beer bottle, when she woke up she had a hangover, which means they might have made her drink. 
Samarth without saying anything ran in her ward. 
Rida- Samarth wait, plz/ 
Samarth- Do you think I can wait after all this happeining to her, What all tortures she has had was actually way worse than me dyeing, And now you think that I will stop from seeing her. 
Rida- Who asked you to stop? I asked you tot wait and listen .
Samarth- Are there more tortures?
Rida- Arey, ,atleast listen to me, she is alseep isliye, dont make any noise, she needs rest and then feed her she hasn't eaten anything from the last 3 days. 
Samarth looked at Rida in "WHAT?" expression .
Samarth- She hasn't eaten anything from the last 3 days?
He almost shouted.
Mohit- Bhai aaram se, this is a hospital. 
Anirudh nodded. 
Samarth looked down and quietly peeped into Parnika's ward. 
Samarth- Pari?
He slowly walked into her ward and then to her, he sat beside her, holding her hand, and kissed it. 
Samarth- Pari, I love you. No matter what. 
Parnika smiled in her sleep.