BOYS meet the GIRLS

Anirudh's POV
I woke up and looked at my phone. 13 missed calls and 22 messages. 😱 OMG. !!! I looked who it was Mohit and Samarth. I am gone
I went over to Kunaals's room and knocked on his door. I got no reply. He and his sleepy habits. Wait I am the same. Oh my gosh
I opened the door and there was this idiot. Sleeping 😴😴😴. No one can understand him except of me , Samarth and Mohit.
I woke him up. After a lot of trying he got . "What the heck Anirudh let me sleep na"./he said in a sleepy voice. I smirked thinking something and said "hey I saw that mall one girl in the hotel today" he stood up quickly saying"what" "seriously bro are u in love that u r acting that ways" I said and smirked. After he realised the hat I said he seriously started hitting me. "Ouch" I exclaimed " tune mujhe uthaya kyu, yeh bata" he asked me irritated "Mohit aur samarth ke 13 calls aur 22 messages aa chuke hai"
I told him . He looked in shock 😲😲😲." Kya?" I saw the messages and it read.
Bhai jab tu message dekhe ushi wakt hospital mein aa jaiyo. Bohut serious matter hai. Jaldi aa.
"Chal chalte hai" Kunaal said already waiting at the door...
"Badi speed dikha raha hai aaj tu" I said.
"Are yr aisa lag rha hai jaise ki kuch bohut achcha kuch hone waala hai , lekin ek taraf aisa lag rha hai ki kisi ke saath kuch bura ho chuka hai to jaldi chal" he replied. I confused wenf with him.

After 30mins
Kunaal's POV
We reached there and Mohit called me telling the room no. Of the hospital. Why are we here tho??? I shook it off and went over to ICU no. 2 I saw 2 girls sitting there and crying along with Mohit and one consoling them. Wait one of them is.... Omg 😳.
I wont say anything. Shut up. I walked towards them and called Mohit out whispering"Mohit" he looked at me and whispered "Kunaal?" He suddenly hugged me and started crying "woah calm down... I looked at her.. umm I mean the girls they were looking at us. I asked Mohit"Bhai kya hua?" Braking the hug he told me that Kanika was in coma "what?" I and Anirudh exclaimed shouting. "Shut up this is a hospital" a girl said who was consoling them. " 😐 Sorry" I replied. I saw Anirudh looking at his crush. Ooooo . But this is serious man " how did it happen?" I asked the girls because I know it's not good if I ask fr Mohit. He is already heart broken. " She went somewhere after Mohit's and her meet from her car. I think someone called her. And .... She got into an accident. " She replied. You mean what I want to say by 'she' .
I looked at her. Mohit again sat on the bench . I sighed and bent down. "Dekh Bhai role kuch nhi hoga, samajh rha hai na tu" I tried to comfort him. Anirudh too bent down and said " sahi keh rha hai yeh pagal. Pehli baar isne sahi baat kahi hai" Mohit chuckled. While his crush giggled I got an 💡 idea. And said " hey why don't u 3 come with us?" I said looking at the girls and then looked at Kanika.
The girls made a 'why ' expression. I motioned them to Mohit and Kanika telling to leave them alone for sometime.
The girls came out with us. We saw samarth coming towards us. We waved at him . We means me and Anirudh .
"How about distracting ur mind for now?" I asked the girls. They grew confused. My friends know what I want to say.

So guys that's all for today bye
Note: Kanika will be fine in the next chapter. Do vote and comment plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz