Mohika's Romance

Mohit hugged Kanika from behind and said "Abbbb..........." She got confused. He turned her facing her to himself, "Abb........"he said and She too repeated the same as him. Mohit looked at her lips. Kanika followed his gaze and saw him looking at her lips. He looked into her eyes again. Seeking for permission. She got shocked but seeing Mohit's cute face she nodded.

He started moving closer to her. She too closed her eyes to feel his lips. Suddenly their lips touched , Kanika was not able to do anything , she was about to move away but suddenly mohit pulls her closer to him . 

Mohit and Kanika were totally lost into each other, that they couldn't tell that 6 pairs of eyes were watching them. They all moved out leaving them alone. 

Mohit captured Kanika's lips and starting kissing her . She was just so lost that she forgot to reciprocate. Mohit pinched her waist and she opened her mouth. He starting exploring her whole mouth. She too reciprocated. Their tongues were moving in sync. 

Kanika stated breathing heavily due to lack of oxygen... Mohit understanding broke the kiss. 
Mohit- I love you Kanu
Kanika- I love you too Moh.

They both smiled and hugged each other tightly.

Kanika got an idea and said "MOH" he hummed " Can u go to Jay's and Khushi's room for sometime, plzzz" Mohit nodded , and let her . He went out and straight to Jay's and Khushi's room as Kanika's order. 

Kanika here was making some palns with the help of the girls along with Khushi. 
Kanika- DONE

(Ignore the background plz)

Kanika- So both sides of the terrace are done.
The girls nodded.
Rida- Hum chalte hai
Parnika- Haa yr chalo
Athira- Tu ek baar sab confirm kr liyon 
Khushi- Hume neend aa rhi hai 
All- Mohit ko hum bhej denge
Kanika nodded smiling.

The girl went out and asked Mohit to go back .He was confused. The girls came in Khushi's room. 

Kunal- Where did you all go?
Samarth- Yeah we were so worried 
Anirudh- And confused too
Jay- What were you all doing? 
Rida- ab sawal hi puchte rhoge
Parnika- ya chaloge bhi
Athira- Hume neend aa rhi hai
Khushi- Ha yr.. 
The boys still confused go with the girls to their separate rooms

Here Mohit came in his and Kani's room and found no one there. 
Mohit- Kani
Kanika came from behind and palmed his eyes
Kanika- Hi
Mohit- Kani?
Kanika - just come
She takes him to the terrace, removing her hands from his eyes...
Mohit-WOW!!! 
He was wide- eyes
Kanika- How's it?
Mohit - Beautiful
Kanika - Athira designed it, she is an architect na
Mohit-  But-
Kanika- But?
He pulls her closer. in to him
Mohit- But Not as beautiful as you
Kanika blushed like a tomato. 
Mohit- Blushing? 
Kanika- Stop it you
Mohit- Okay lekin yeh raat ... kiske naam?
Kanika moved towards the first place

 kiske naam?Kanika moved towards the first place

She signaled him to sit there. He did as told. Kanika was sitting while Mohit came there and lied down putting his head on Kanika's lap. 
Kanika- Humare naam
Mohit- I love you meri sumo *hugs her by waist*
Kanika- Sumo?
Mohit- Haa humara show bhul gyi kya?
Kanika- Woh aisa show nhi jise main bhul jaun, I met my true love.
Mohit smiled and they both started talking about how there days went when they were not together and something about there past. 

After an hour
Kanika- Mohit I am sleepy
Mohit- To room mein chale sone?
Kanika- Psst.... Chalo 
Kani got up and mohit followed her , to find another surprise

She lied down Kanika- AaoMohit too lied down beside her and they both slept hugging each other

She lied down 
Kanika- Aao
Mohit too lied down beside her and they both slept hugging each other.

How was this chapter guys ? plz tell na... And dont forget to vote, comment, share and follow.... BYE! Btw do you want yourself in any of my stories ? Don't feel bad, Just comment down bellow the name of my story and your name I will be adding all of you if u say . Speak frankly with me . Bye take care.