Where is Kanika?

Rida's POV

We came back to the hotel and booked 3 rooms. My room no. is 246. Parnika's room is 244 and Athira's room is 242. Okay one room gap. lets see who are neighbors are. Hmm... Leave it . we went to Kanika's room and knocked on it. No answer. We 3 grew confuse. Maybe she is sleeping. I took out her extra key from my bag and inserted it in opening it up. the sight we saw was unbelievable.

Mohit was there sleeping??? We walked towards him and saw him..

fainted? 

What?

 I picked up my water bottle and poured some of it on my hand sprinkling it on his face. He woke after a few minutes. We asked him what happened and he told us everything from the start. 

I was shocked we haven't been here for a long time "What time did u come here?!" Athira asked. He told us that it was nearly 9 in the morning "What" we 3 shouted. "Yes what is the time now?" He asked " Its 9 pm " Parnika replied. "She isnt home yet?" Mohit said or rather say shouted. He stood up and ran somewhere. We followed him and saw him go towards his car. "Wait Mohit" And we ran towards him "Ab mujhe mat rokna" He said " Rokna nhi hai buddhu hame bhi apne saath le Chalon help ho jayegi " we said in unison. 

We all smiled and got in the car. 

After 1 hr. of finding (they splited in different directions)

Parnika's POV
Athira called me and told that she has found her in a hospital. I quickly went there by a cab. 

OMG! Is Kani fine. I went there and told the nurse her name she told me that she is in ICU no. 2 i=. I quickly ran there. I bumped into some boy. I shouted at him " can't you see and walk" "Me ur the one whose not seeing " He replied back yelling . I didnt leave it like this our fighting went on when I saw Rida's caller id being present on my screen. I picked up her phone and she was,....

uh crying "What happened?" I asked "Where are u "She asked me ignoring my question "Am coming...." I cut the call and started walking towards the room " Don't think I left you like this only" I told that stupid boy. I went in the room and saw Mohit sitting beside Kanika on the bed and Athira and Rida were on the other side. Athira saw me and walked towards me" What happened?" I asked "She is in coma and can die any time"  She said . I had tears in my eyes. I heard the door open and it was ... that stupid boy " YOU" I whispered/yelled . "You " he too shouted and said" Who is this stupid girl?" Me? Stupid? "Ur the one who is stupid and who called him here?" "I did" Mohit said I made a questioning gaze. "He is one of my best friends , i called him to comfort you all, he is kinda funny so maybe you all can get a bit better "Mohit said "Is it a problem for him being here" Mohit asked I SMILED AND Replied "You called him , that's not a problem. " I went over to Rida and asked her to come out along with Athira. WE walked out with that boy , whatever his name is, Samarth maybe. Mohit called him so I know his name. Why am I even caring for that? .

So guys thats all for now hope u enjoyed it. What do u want for KK to happen ....??

Bye dont forget to vote plzzz