Mohika Romance

Kanika- thank you mohit, this was the best day ever for me.
Mohit- I know, thanks to our friends.
Kanika hugged him tightly.
Mohit- shall we go in our room ya phir?
She nodded and the 2 went in, and were mesmerized with the beautiful room.
Kanika- wow!"
Mohit- You like it?
Kanika- Like? I love it
Mohit- After you. 
He said forwarding his hand. 
Kanika smiled and went in, followed by Mohit. 
Suddenly Mohit picked Kanika in a bridal style, and walked towards the bed putting her on it. 
He came over her and kiss her forehead
Mohit- I want to make you mine. Can I?
Kanika nodded, he leaned in and kissed her passionately. 
He brought his hand near the hook of her blouse opening it. 
He took her blouse out and looked at her, he left her for oxygen, moving towards her jaw line and neck giving her numerous hickeys there. He roamed his lips near her bra and her stomach. 
He pulled her lehenga down, leaving her with only her under wears. 
He looked at her blushing, and then her body. He took off his shirt and climbed on her. Kissing her stomach, she moaned and and moaned his name a few time, he removed her bra and looked at her body, taking every single cloth on them off. And covered themselves with a blanket. 

After a few hour. 
The 2 were sleeping, bodies still covered with their bodies. When Mohit woke up and saw the beauty beside him. She was silently sleeping her hand wrapped around him and her body covered with the sheet. 

He was looking at her when she woke up, 
Kanika- Kya hua?
She asked him after looking at him.
Mohit- Kuch nhi, bas I was watching the most beautiful girl in the world, which is soon to Mrs. Kanika Mohit Kumar.
She smiled remembering everything they had done. 

Mohit- And finally I have made you mine, marked you as mine. 
Kanika smiled.
Mohit- last night was the best for me.
Kanika- For me too. 
The couple smiled looking at each other, and finally shred a passionate kiss.

Mohit- can we have one more round? 
Kanika widened her eyes.
Kanika- what?
Mohit- You trust me or not?
Kanika- of course I do. 
Mohit- Then? Ca-
Before he could say something she kissed him. She moved towards his chin, neck, and body. 
He removed the sheet from both of them kissing her whole body. 
And the night went on.