Kani's And Pari's fight

Kanika was peacefully sitting in the garden of the house. When she saw the 6 coming inside. Samarth and Parnika were talking. She thought' I told her to stay away from him'. She stood up and walked towards them. Pari and Rida were surprised to see her like that. Athira was lost in her phone. With Anirudh.
She didn't  like it . But... First let's concentrate on Pari and then Rida.she thought. .
Rida was too talking to Kunal. Oh gosh ... These girls thinking this she  dragged Pari from there.
Kanika- I told u not to talk to Samarth , right?
Parnika- but Why?
Kanika- he is not right for you.
Parnika- How do u know that.?
Kanika- I know as I am experienced. You won't talk to him that's it.
Parnika- I will talk to him , that's it.
Kanika- (shouting) Pariii.
Parnika- I will kani plz just try to understand me.
Kanika- Just shut up, you won't talk to him .(holding Paris hand tightly)
Parnika- aah plz leave me.
Kanika- no I wont. (Drags her to Rida's and Kunal's room and locks her )
Rida came there and asked what happened.
Kanika- what happened? You too stop talking to Kunal.
Rida- what why?
Kanika- because I told you to do so.
Rida- no way! Plz kani why aren't you understanding us, she loves samarth .
kanika- I won't let you talk to any boy from now on.
Rida- (falls on the ground) no plz don't do this, kani plz understand us , not us but her, plzzzz
Kanika gets angry and locks.her in with pari.
They both started crying in the room. Thinking about the concequences , if they shouted again. 

On the other hand. Kanika was already getting fed up of the boys and asked them to stay in Paris and samarth's room. So now pari and Rida were in the same room, and samarth and Kunal in another. The boys were also having tears in their eyes, after all they can't even see their love now.

Mohit was surprised and confused at the same time. He went over to Kanika .
Mohit- what happened?
Kanika- Your friends should not roam around Rida and Pari.
Mohit- What why?
Kanika- Cause I told them to.
Mohit- kani ur not doing it right.
Kanika- I know Mohit, but I saw samarth's phone ringing with LOVE writen on it.
Mohit- LOVE?
Kanika- yes , so I don't want Pari to be heart broken .
Mohit- And what about Rida?
Kanika- I am scared Kunal will leave her and will not keep her happy.
Mohit- Kani , plz try to understand them.
Kanika- Not until they prove themselves.
Kanika angrily left from there.
Athira and Anirudh were listening to everything , and were wanting to tell it to their friends. Athira thought that Kanika was right and samarth and kunal were not good for Pari and Rida.
On the other hand, Anirudh knew his friends very well , but also thought that maybe it will effect their careers so he too supported Kanika. And Mohit was left with no choice so he had to be on kani's side.

Srry for the short and lte update, but I was running out of ideas. Bye