*read and know*

KK's POV
I have announced a party, because I got the new role. It's a very big role and I am still confused on what happened to Pari, Athira and Rida. They all are acting so weird. Ignoring me. They know I hate it when people ignore me then too. I am getting frustrated. I went to shopping for buying something. U know dresses.
I entred the entrance and saw a few people standing there, weird. Oh I get it they might be the guests. Wait a second is that? Nishant? Omg! I ran over to him and hugged him. Oh gosh. Long time. We were in a conversation. He has always been talkitive to me. Then suddenly he handed me a chit and said 'open it'. I am very confused now. I opened it up and it said meet me at the terrace. The one and only... Who has given this? An confused I asked nishant. He told that 'you'll see' I confused went kn the terrace everyone following me , it looked beautiful.

I walked towards it

I walked towards it. And found a letter on the bed it said . Turn around.
I did as written and there was nothing I looked over to everyone and suddenly I again turned back to see what the letter actually said. There was one more letter now. Will take time to see me. I am still confused. If it's Mohit I am gonna kill him. For making me so frustrated. I turned around again and saw something on the floor. I picked it up and looked at it. Again a letter. Ugh! I read it
Don't get frustrated so fast , there are many left.
Many left. What the heck man!

I gain turned around to find a board with an arrow pointing towards the gate to another terrace of the house. Yeah we have 2 terraces. I started to walk towards the gate and it had a sign of facing towards the wall.. It was pouch, I picked the pouch up and it said on it, For you.
Ummm. Okay............................................................ I am still confused. I thought of looking at it later, but I was in suspense and didn't wanted more. I opened the pouch and it had a wrapped rectangular box. I opened the wrapper and it was.....................

an IPHONE!!! What?? I am sure this is Mohit now. I guess so! I opened the gate of the terrace and went their only to find another surprise, (It was almost 7 pm ) It was a large party hall type. Is it what I think? No I don't think so.

I was walking towards the middle and when I got there someone suddenly said , 'BOOO' I got scared and was about to shout but the person palmed my mouth I turned around to find the person to be...........................

MOHIT! I knew it. He then asked me to look somewhere in the sky. It was the sunset. I was in total aww. Suddenly some balloons started coming out from somewhere. they were letters.
I W L Y L U O A M R Y R E M !
These letters came out. I am confused I looked over to Mohit .
Mohit started moving closer to me and whispered in my year. "Did you get it?" I nodded no. I think he smiled and suddenly whispered ' WILLYOUMARRYME?' I was confused of what he said as it was so fast. he moved back. I thought about it and was shocked listening it. He just asked me to. He read my expression, knowing that I have understood what he said.
He sat on his knees and took out a red velvet box and opened it up to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

I had tears in my eyes

I had tears in my eyes. Mohit asked , " When will I be getting a yes?" I giggled and nodded in yes . I gave my hand to him. He slipped the ring in my ring finger. I bent down to him and hugged him tightly.

Sorry for the late and short update, I will try my best to update soon, and yeah guys plz give me some ideas after this.
SPOILER ALERT: Aadya is alive. She isn't dead.

TBC.