Tortures

It was a dark room, with shouting noises. It was none other than Parbika sitting on a chair with blood flowing down her head, shoulder and hands. She was very weak, and wasn't able to do anything. It had been 2 days since she is kidnapped and hasn't eaten anything.
(Main to Mar jaungi Agar mujhe 2 din khana na mila to)
A voice from behind said-
Well look whose here
Parnika tried turning back and what she saw was more than enough to boil her blood.
It was none other than-

AADYA.
Aadya- did you actually think that I am going tocleave you because you spared my life?
Parnika went into flashback.
The girls were pointing their guns towards AADYA.
They all shoot it but.... only on her arms and legs, she yelled in pain.
Suddenly something hit Parnika's head.
Parnika- aah.
She fell down.
A person had hit her with a chair.
Aadya- make her stand.
The people nodded and made her stand on her feet, she was falling down again and again.
Aadya- hold her.
Two men came and held her waist.
Aadya nodded.
One men removed her hand and started taking her clothes off. She was left with her underwears. Hey made her sit on a chair and locked her hands and feet. They started bad touching her.
Aadya came and held her hand tightly. She lighted the lighter in her other hand. And started roaming it around parnikas.
Parnika- ah, sa-ma-rth.
Soon she blacked out
__________________________________