十五

Art:???

"So... I think that icicle drama Queen wants me dead."

"What makes you say that?" Xiao's face twisted in concern, and exasperation towards the sudden claim of death.

"It's a prediction." Y/N folded her arms in front of her chest, chin up. It's her way of acting serious, and convincingly.

Xiao gave her a look telling her to elaborate.

"She's attempting to take all of the archon's gnosis, right? So she could be in power, and not be stopped. So if there was any other good capable of throwing her off her own throne, she would do the best to her power to avoid that situation." She leaned over the table, to meet Xiao's gaze. And he seemed slight concerned, but tried his best not to show it. He nodded, in agreement.

"Mm.. I'm starting to not be sure anymore..." Her mumble was heard to the adeptus, who was still in the dark. Not understanding what's on her mind. "Though now I doubt it... I believe I have enough power to crumble, Snezhnaya..."

It grew silent.

She held her head in her hand, thinking as much as she could, to think of things. And Xiao snapped out of his slight dazed mind, and trailed back to what she had said.

"Enough power to crumble... Snezhnaya?" He repeated, carefully and slowly.

Y/N snapped her head back up to see Xiao with a look of wanting to know what she was talking about.

"D— uh, forget what I said."

"I heard you say it, I can't just pretend you haven't said it."

What else was she supposed to say? Of course she knew he couldn't have forgotten what she had said, especially about crumbling an entire region, as cold as Snezhnaya.

That conversations as long cut off, and Xiao wasn't able to get anything else out of her. The main part of their concern and her prediction was on hold at the moment.

Xiao noticed just how much he didn't know about what this goddess was capable of. He keeps thinking of how much he didn't know. And.. crumble Snezhnaya? If she could crumble that one nation, surely she would be capable of destroying the whole entire Teyvat... Xiao shook that thought out of his mind, as he made his way to meet the ex-geo archon.

The place was of a clean area. With trees of yellow and orange. And there, was placed a stone rounded circle table, enough for three people. Though the only one to sit there would be Xiao, and Zhongli.

The man was already situated in one of the chairs, and like always, enjoying his tea.

Xiao sauntered over, without much of dignity in front of the older god. And once he made around of a 5 feet distance, Zhongli noticed him walking over. And with the man's smile and curt nod, Xiao allowed himself to take a seat.

"Would you like some?"

Xiao shook his head, with a small 'no', to avoid being impious.

"What is it that you would like to ask me, Xiao? I could see in your eyes, you're mind is on something." Zhongli kept his eyes on his cup as he sipped it once more.

"Lord—"

"Please. Call me Zhongli. I live as a mortal now, I am no longer a god."

Xiao nodded.

"Zhongli, I would to ask about Y/N..."

He raised an eyebrow at the question.

"About... Y/N?" Zhongli set his cup of tea on the surface of the stone table, and put a hand to his chin in thought. "Hm... I see. I suppose I might be of help to you. Though personal details are best to be asked to the person in question."