十八

Art: @URASHIMA_ZZZ
A/N: I put the wrong title in the wrong order

"What the hell are you, doing here—

Dolos?"

Her eyes grew narrow, and her instincts grew sharper by the second that passes by, and by each move the man dares to take.

"I've come to meet you." His voice, cloaked in mischief, and deceitfulness.

"To kill me, specifically holding your never ending grudge. And I don't plan on letting you leave with your limbs attached ever so easily."

"I didn't plan to..." His voice dropped an octave. Signaling his malice. Those endless void like eyes of his. They were as dull as ever, yet manipulative. His expressions contorted to that of a much more serious one.

Y/N didn't ever stop to think for a moment inside her head that she wouldn't leave without killing this bastard, fulfilling his desires for a battle.

His long hair swerved, much like Morax's hair but his hair was more duller, compared to the ex-archon dark hair.

Dolos wasted no time to try and get the lead, as he unsheathed a sword, made of sliver and iron. Traced with black lines across the edges, gathering to the top of the blade, as it shone in the warmth of the sun. No such thing as winter in Liyue.

"Oh, you're not going to summon those ruinous beasts of yours like a coward?" Her words, dripped in venom. As her feet dug into the earth beneath her.

Dolos let out a scoff, and for once, not from mockery. But of an irritated attempt of a reply, to her cocky comment.

"Best watch that tongue of yours, Xiwangmu dear. Though I may fear you will bite your tongue for your words to be taken back by force." His voice would slither around her mind, threatening to kill her, much like a poisonous snake if one wrong move was made. And her wrong move would be to let it distract her to get herself killed.

Y/N had a head start, as multiple stars shot in his direction. And he responded with coordination and prediction.

Despite his unreasonable child like temper, and actions, he knows his opponents well. One of his fearful qualities. Merely swinging his sword to repel the attacks.

The movements seemed to stay the very same. But would change from time to time.

And him, fearing nothing, charged at her. Not in an attempt to truly slaughter her, but to capture, and restrain her in his hold.

Minimal inches apart, his crazed smile remained. As he swiped his sword, and she, barely moving away. The white blade of his grazed her skin, and her blood trickled down his sword.

But it was only a scratch, and not an entirely big deal to make out of.

Once Dolos found an opening, he got close enough, after he managed to get her to hit her back on the ground. As Y/N's facial expression twisted to confusion, and panic. He struck his sword down to her throat, parallel to the ground, she swiftly turned her body to the side and kicked off of the ground to create some distance. Though the man still managed to grab her forearm.

"I'll be taking you with me."

The only thing that she saw was that dark, eeriness which surrounded her vision. Lead into the dark void, the spinning inside her mind stopped.

"Remember this place? My domain. Surely you haven't let those memories slip away, because I made sure to make it unforgettable."

"It did, until you came back from the dead." She spat back, standing up from her knees, lightly placing her hands on the floor to push off from it.