Aftermath of Training

A/N: I don't own MHA, so let's get started

"Hero...Hero team...wins!"

Uraraka and Izuku should have been happy, but neither of them, nor their opponents, registered what had just been said. Izuku was unconscious and covered in burns, Ochaco was trying not to throw up, Iida was working on getting her to throw up and get it out of her system, and Bakugo was still in shock.

Less than a few minutes later, two medical robots carefully scooped Izuku into a medical cot and transported him out of the building.

"To the nurse's office, please," All Might requested, which the droids responded to with an "I know." He was feeling rather guilty about having let the fight go on for so long. Two of his students were now in bad shape due to his hesitation, not to mention how many others were possibly questioning his judgement.

'Deku...predicted my moves. And he used my own support items against me.' Bakugo screamed internally. His breathing sped up to the point of near hyperventilation. 'He barely even used his chain, and whatever else he may have had. Does that mean...if we both fought all out...' His thoughts and breathing were getting panicked, but were luckily cut off by a large, gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Come with us to the monitor room, Young Bakugo. It's time to review the battle," All Might requested before leading the three students to the viewing room.

"I know you may think you lost, but even losers can win if they learn from their experiences."

Once the four had reconvened with the rest of their class, All Might gave the results.

"There is a lot to consider from this battle, but all in all, I would say that Young Iida was the MVP!"

"But Ochaco and Midoriya won," Asui replied.

"Yes, but I have a few reasons. Would anyone like to take a guess as to why?" the teacher asked, which was immediately answered by the Yaoyorozu.

"I believe I know. Simply put, Iida did the best at playing his part. Bakugo went out on his own due to a personal grudge against Midoriya, failed to effectively communicate with his teammate, and unleashed a dangerous attack that damaged large sections of the building and could have damaged the weapon. On the other hand, Uraraka and Midoriya maintained communication, but Uraraka let her guard down and lost her composure during the exercise. And like Bakugo, she could have damaged the weapon with the debris attack. Lastly, Midoriya, in my opinion, is the closest second to MVP. However, his plan was rather rash given the damage he took in his fight. In addition, he used the very same attack All Might told Bakugo not to use, and could have brought the already damaged building down on themselves. He managed to analyze and assess the situation at hand rather quickly, but that simply is not enough to overlook what could have happened," she rattled off.

Everyone was surprised at her analysis, but she still hadn't even mentioned Iida.

"However, Iida prepared for Uraraka. He knew how to make her quirk unusable, and treated the weapon carefully compared to the others. His only mistake was assuming the fight would just be focused on capturing the weapon instead of each other, so he could have captured Uraraka and assisted Bakugo before things got out of hand. All in all, the two only won because it wasn't the real thing."

Iida took the praise well, while everyone continued to stare at their classmate.

"Well, that was a lot more than I expected, yet you managed to cover everything and a few points I myself missed. Well done Young Yaoyorozu!" he complimented with a thumbs up.

"As expected from one of the four that got in by recommendations," someone offered.

After a little more discussing, Todoroki and Shoji were the heroes and faced Ojiro and Hagakure as villains.