His Final Exam

Izuku knew that his remarks would be broadcasted to every channel. However, he failed to consider the fact that some of the reporters were sending live feed to major news channels.

In other words, more than a few students at UA watched his speech in real time.

"For the next three days, all classes will be replaced with training and studying sessions, starting today. Attendance is still mandatory, but you can do whatever with your time. Finals are this Friday, so be prepared."

Aizawa dismissed them after that, and Izuku planned his training sessions as he grabbed his costume and walked to Ground Gamma.

"Jeez, I can't believe the teachers are still letting him in," one of the second years loudly said as Izuku passed them.

"Yeah. What's next? Criminals?"

Strangely enough, not everyone's response was negative.

"Woah, you're Stain's student! That's so cool! His speech really resonated with me. What do you think about him?"

It struck him as odd, but he remembered that many people saw Stain as a revolutionary figure who was actually doing more than some heroes.

"He was a good teacher, and even fatherly to a point," Midoriya answered as he kept walking to the training grounds.

Three more incidents came and went, but Izuku shrugged them off without a care.

Finally alone, he ducked into an alley and changed into his costume. The next hour was spent free running through the facility and going through his typical training.

"Well well well, if it isn't Stain Junior."

Izuku turned and was met with some students he didn't recognize. By their appearances, they were probably second or third years.

"I'm not sure about that. I'll have to get a DNA test before you can call me that," Izuku quipped before returning to his training regimen. The antagonizers just scoffed and walked away, leaving Izuku alone.

Days came and went, and the day of the final exam was upon him.

Or it would have been, were it not for the mob waiting for him outside UA again.

"Midoriya! How has the recent admittance of being the hero killer's former student affected your school life?"

"Over here! Over here! Are you actually-"

Midoriya, like usual, pushed through them and made his way through the gates, only stopping to send a bloodcurdling glare at the reporters before heading in for homeroom.

"Midoriya! Wait up!"

Iida came running up from behind and slowed down so he was walking next to Izuku.

"Are you ready for your final? I heard Yaoyorozu held multiple study sessions at her place, and hopefully those in need attended. I still don't know what to expect from the practical exam, but I overheard we may be fighting the robots from the entrance exams."

"I've been trying to study, but it's not easy with everything that's been going on recently. By the way, how's Tensei? Is he still in the hospital?"

"Thankfully, he is not. He even has been practicing using just his engines to make up for his legs," Iida replied with his karate chop motions.

"You know, I was wondering if he could get some kind of prosthetic layer. In fact, I bet Mei or some of the support course students would be able to mechanize the legs in his suit. You know, like robotic legs,"