Time to Get Ready

A/N: You know what I'm going to say

"So Midoriya, what's the plan? You seem to know Bakugo best," Hagakure asked.

"We attack at the same time. He's strong, and I doubt either of you could take him alone. We need to stick and work together if we want to beat him," Izuku replied.

"So do you have any battle plans?" Mineta asked.

"I have something, but I need to know the details of your hair," Izuku replied while inspecting the inside of a shed they came upon. There was a lot of empty space, and the door was in an odd position that pretty much hid it if it wasn't mostly closed.

"Well, they stick to anything besides me and my costume. That's all there is really. It's usually for a few hours but it can be as long as a day and a half before they come off."

"Perfect. Stay here, I'll see if I ca-" he started when a familiar scream cut through the air.

"Deku! Come at me you coward!"

"Well, that was easier than expected. Mineta, you and Hagakure need to cover the outside of this door with those orbs, then Hagakure will wait just outside. I'll lure him in, then we slam it shut. If we pull this off right, he'll be stuck like a fly in flypaper," Izuku explained.

"But why don't you just deal with him yourself?" the short teen questioned.

"All Might wanted us to work as a team. I can't do everything or take all the responsibility."

With that said, Izuku leapt into the air and began running along any surfaces he could find in search of Bakugo. Less than two minutes into the search an explosion tore through the pipe he was sprinting along.

"I was wondering when you'd finally show up," the blonde sneered. Crackles and pops came in short bursts from his palms.

"What? Didn't want to win by a time out?" the green suited classmate returned.

"You think I want to just be handed a win? That's for quirkless losers like you. I'll win the right way and show that I'm still better than you and those two extras with you."

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I have two 'extras' to meet up with. Later," Izuku offered before running back to the shed. As expected, Katsuki took the bait and followed after him. He could hear the explosions getting closer, so he let a small orb drop from the belt into his awaiting hand.

When Bakugo's screams were loud enough to be coming from right behind him, Midoriya threw the marble into the ground and closed his eyes. For Bakugo, the world went white and his hearing was rendered useless for several seconds. Pained screams came from the teen, which turned into those of anger at being tricked.

'Note to self: get some kind of earplugs.' Izuku mentally told himself before continuing. He was close to the shed, and Bakugo was back at chasing him.

"You two, I'm coming in," he said into the comms. Seconds later he barreled through the entryway and joined Mineta in the blind spot behind the door.

"He's coming...he's coming...now!" Hagakure whispered, then shouted. The two gave everything they had into pushing the door shut, and was met with a comical thud as someone ran into the surface.

"Yeah! We got him!" Mineta cheered, only to jump back when an all too well know explosion blew the door apart. Bakugo stood in what used to be the doorway covered in the purple spheres that had splinters of wood stuck to them.

And he looked mad, to say the least.

"I knew you had a plan. I've never seen you run without reason. The exercise in the first day, the time we all had to fight you for that A, even now, you've never just run away because you couldn't fight."