r a n e t t ? w a i t -

Art by fenkko on twitter.

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮

❝Don't let others bring you

down if you don't know

how to come back up.❞

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

■■■□□□□□□□ 30 %

■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

■■■■■■■□□□ 70%

■■■■■■■■■□ 90%

●        ●       ●

                                 ┌ . . .                                                                                         

s t a r t g a m e ?

                                            . . . ┘

> [yes]      [no]   

Razor pushed a plate of hashbrowns in the shape of paws in front of your face, the steam emitting from it making your face embarrassingly hot. Bennett chuckled as he continued to eat at his Northern Smoked Chicken, making sure to blow on it- so he doesn't burn his tongue again.

You gingerly took the plate of hashbrowns from Razor's hands, him turning away to eat his own feast of meat. From what you could remember for food buffs and healing, they both were eating something to reduce stamina- while you ate something that is supposed to be used for healing. Did this world contain video game mechanics?

You hummed in thought, poking at the Puppy Paw Hashbrown with your fork. Now that you've thought about it, you did recall enhancing your sword quite weirdly. All you did was place an Enchantment Stone next to the sword at it seemed to have sucked the purple ore in, its blade sharpening and getting a little bit heavier. Artifacts did the same thing. In fact, artifacts seemed to appear as soon as you got into position by placing the pads of your fingers together. Although, you haven't touched your Adventurer's Experience pages, nor the Wanderer's Advice pages. So, you weren't sure how they worked.

The more you thought about this world's mechanics, the more related to the game it was. But it seemed that the Elemental Skills and Bursts seem to come naturally for you. Did it require a type of control to keep them down until you wanted to use them? How would you know if they're charged or not?

Everything seemed a little bit more confusing as your eyebrows started to knit together, not once taking a bite out of your hashbrown before Razor spoke up for the first time this day, "Eat. You are injured. Need healing."

You shot your head up in a startling way before relaxing back down and humming, "Sorry. I got a little sidetracked. I was thinking about things." You pieced off part of the Puppy Paw Hashbrown before jabbing your fork in it and placing it into your mouth.