j o u r n e y

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮

❝Embrace the
glorious mess that you are.❞

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

OPENING APP GENSHIN IMPACT...

. . .

SUCCESSFULLY OPENED.

┌ . . .                                                  

l o a d g a m e ?

                                               . . . ┘

> [yes]   [no]

■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

■■■□□□□□□□ 30%

■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

■■■■■■■□□□ 70%

■■■■■■■■■□ 90%

●        ●        ●

The green-eyed boy swung his legs back and forward in boredom, looking out at the field as he sat on the large tree's branch. The bard has been sitting there, watching over the Anemo statue that resembled him- but also, keeping an eye out for any signs of you.

"Man~, I'm really craving some wine right now." Venti sighed, bringing up his legs to cross them and place his cheek in his palm. He's been sitting here for hours and still hasn't seen you.

"Someone like you looks too young to drink."

"Oya?" Venti perked up, bending backward to clench his legs on the branch to keep himself up as his upper half dangled, "When did you get here? I didn't see you."

You huffed, an amused look stretching across your face, "I've been here longer than you've noticed. Anyways, what does a god want with me?" You asked, leaning your head back to get a better look at the bard.

He giggled, propping his hands onto the branch and pushed his legs off of the tree, then letting go to land swiftly on his feet, "You've figured out that quickly huh?"

You deadpanned once you stood up and pointed a thumb at the statue, "The braids tell it all."

He giggled once more, bringing his fingers up to his lips, "So observant~. But, I wanna speak to you about something specific." He lowered his hand, but that carefree smile continued to grace his lips.

"Oya oya? Overconfident now, are we?" You smirked, joking around with a flirtatious tint in your honey-laced voice.

He then leaned his face closer to yours, his warm huff of breath lightly breezing against your face with the strong smell of mint, "If you wanna take it that way, I don't mind~." He cooed, watching your cheeks lightly color.

You pouted, shoving your hand on his face to push him away, "I was joking, boke."

"No fun~," He whined before going back to his cheery self, "Now, that thing I was going to speak to you about." A brief pause, "Where are you from originally? And how old are you?"