k o d z u

[I love Aether sm bye-

Best read in dark mode- sorry if you're on PC-]

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮

❝Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.❞

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

OPENING APP GENSHIN IMPACT...

.  .  .

SUCCESSFULLY OPENED.

┌ . . .                                                 

l o a d g a m e ?

                                                 . . . ┘

> [yes]     [no]

■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

■■■□□□□□□□ 30%

■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

■■■■■■■□□□ 70%

■■■■■■■■■□ 90%

●       ●       ●

Your eyes opened to the shine of pale sunlight reflecting into your e/c iris', making them look brighter. Aether's light breathing wasn't heard next to you, in which you figured that he went out to create the fire that died out last night.

The fireflies that you caught yesterday were sitting in the glass jar you placed them in. It was stuffed with grass and the head of a sweet flower as a threaded sheet with poked holes in it to give the bugs air with a rope securing them in decorated it. All five of them were huddled into a pile.

The tent rustled a bit, making your eyes dart to the entrance, seeing Aether peeking at you, "Are you up?" He whispered, watching you yawn and rub your eyes slightly.

"Yes. I'll stretch for a bit once I get out. I feel a bit stiff." You told him, brushing the covers off of yourself. Sleeping on the grass wasn't the best, but the feeling of fresh air really put you to sleep easily.

Aether backed up as you crawled out of the tent. Your cape, hood, shoulder cover, gloves, boots, and fabric that wraps around your torso still lied on the log on the ground. Picking them up and putting them on with Aether's help, you had some small talk on hunting and farming out in the wild.

You decided to pick up some sweet flowers and anything that was considered edible in this world and placed them into the bag Aether had given you. Speaking of the blond, he was out hunting anything he could since he was the only one with a weapon.