s t u c k i n a g a m e

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮

                                                 ❝never regret anything                                                  that made you smile❞

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

■■■□□□□□□□ 30 %

■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

■■■■■■■□□□ 70% 

■■■■■■■■■□ 90% 

●      ●     ●

┌ . . .                                                         

s t a r t   g a m e ?

                                                         . . . ┘

>[yes]      [no]

Genshin Impact is a game you've been playing since it had been released. It's supposedly an anime game, with some sort of plot. Since you were into games where you could fight off enemies for a quest, it immediately piqued your interest. You downloaded the game and played it ever since.

You've introduced the game to your friends, and they started to play it also, but not as much as you did. You, personally, liked to play as the male MC, since people normally chose the female one, and you didn't want the male traveler to be left out. Instead of coming up with a character name, you decided to go with the more canon one, Aether.

Nikolai, one of your male friends, kept up with the game as you kept playing. He was the one person that would talk to you about the quests and the characters. He, personally, liked to play as Venti. Occasionally, you both would play together if he got to sleepover at your house, or you slept at his. And to say, you enjoyed calling him stupid whenever he drowned.

Today was another day at school, exhaustion building up in your muscles since you didn't have enough sleep from your niece crying all night. Exiting off of the bus, you spotted Nikolai walking in front of you making you call out your nickname for him.

"Oi!! Niiko!"

The pale blond's head turned around, now facing you as you jogged to catch up to him. The small braid at the back of his head was soon yanked by none other than Jay, your other male friend. You three would get onto each other's nerve, but you and Nikolai would bicker almost constantly.

"Niiko, have you seen Diluc yet?" You asked the blonde, watching him yawn from lack of sleep.

"Yeah." He answered you, walking up the stairs to the tenth-grade floor. Despite the incline, Niiko still managed to get up the stairs easily as you minorly struggled with the heavy weight of bags pushing you down. Jay seemed to get up easily too.