f e m b o y

[Sorry if the image is low-quality.

Key: "This is English."

'This is thought.'

"This is Japanese."]

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮

❝the purpose of our lives is to be happy❞

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

OPENING APP GENSHIN IMPACT...

. . . 

SUCCESSFULLY OPENED.

┌ . . .                                                        

l o a d    g a m e ?

                                                            . . . ┘

>[yes]          [no]

■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

■■■□□□□□□□ 30%

■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

■■■■■■■□□□ 70%

■■■■■■■■■□ 90%

●      ●      ●

"What? Is something the matter?" Aether asked you, brows furrowed in concern. And to say, your cheeks were coated such a bright red from how fucking cute he was. When you controlled his character, he was such a badass; and now, he's so adorable you're sure little heart cannot handle him.

"No, no! You're all good!" You dismissed his negative-implied remark. You would hate for him to get the wrong idea and make him go into a heartbroken puppy-like state, especially since you would feel extremely guilty about it afterward.

Aether let out a nearly audible sigh of relief, "Good. I don't want to scare you off."

'He's so cute, what the fuck- I can't-' You sputtered in your thoughts, blushing insanely at the cute face the blond was making. You were practically WEAK for this boy. Every time he would stretch as he yawned in the game, your heart would explode.

"Anyway," Aether started back up again, a delighted small smile on his adorable face, "What's your name? It's only polite if you tell me yours since I told you mine. Although, you don't have to if you're in a hurry of the sort."