😱 2 k + 🥶 v o t e s 🥴 s p e c i a l⚡

WELCOME TO A SPECIAL EVENT, PLAYER :D!
JUST SO YOU KNOW, THIS WON'T APPLY TO THE ACTUAL STORYLINE.

DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?

> [yes] [no]

GREAT! NOW LOADING YOUR EVENT...

. . .

LOADED!

[ I'm startin' to feel some sort of way. ]

Scaramouche wasn't a person who would show affection to anyone. He was harsh, demanding, strict, and the list could go on forever. So how was it you, specifically, that could tolerate him? He will never know. You constantly would follow him when you got the chance, pester and flirt with him nonstop, help him in situations he doesn't need help with, as well as show up out of nowhere at the worst times.

"Why would you stay? I haven't even treated you like a person, just some lowly rat on the street that scavenges for food. But why are you clinging onto me so badly to the point where you know it pisses me off? I don't get it." Scaramouche asked you, scratching the sand with a stick he snapped from a tree, drawing little patterns of jagged and curved lines.

You chuckled as he continued to stare at you, his legs crossed as he rested his elbow on his knees with his cheek chubbed up against his palm. After tearing your gaze away from the sunset, you side-glanced at him, answering, "You're an interesting person, you know that? You amuse me greatly, even though I'm the one being talked down to. I'm not saying I hate it, though I just don't mind. But, someone who's so awfully small acting like a tough guy is adorable from my perspective."

The navy haired boy scowled at you, "So you like being around me just because you can make fun of my height?" He nearly snapped the stick in his hand from gripping onto it so harshly to where it was starting to crack ever so slowly. He obviously didn't like what you had said, even though he took it entirely wrong.

"That's not what I'm talking about, Scaramouche." You puffed an amused breath, looking back at the setting sun, "I'm just saying you're cute, that's all. Sure, I might make fun of your height sometimes, but I'm only joking with you." The dying light that reflected into your eyes was slowly darkening from the rising moon, stars starting to glitter and sparkle in the abyss of the sky.

Scaramouche's cheeks started to burn lightly from another flirty remark that has escaped your lips, "I'm not cute." He muttered, tossing the stick into your direction as you caught it at threw the nearby sleeping hilichurls, causing them to stir awake and look around in a panic.

"Well, since we're already here during the night, might as well get rid of issues along the way, yeah?" You changed the subject easily, summoning your bow into your hand as you stood up from your spot to pull the string back as you summoned your arrows, placing your elemental charge into the arrow to deal more damage.

Scaramouche sighed as he got up from the sand, dusting himself before glaring at the hilichurls that now noticed them and started running towards you both, "Yeah, might as well."

[ You give me goosebumps every day. ]

The navy haired male sighed in frustration as he plopped down onto the rubble nearby, his shoulders ached, and there was a sharp pain in his ankle for walking around too long. He needed a break from walking around Liyue for a while and at least take in the scenery without any hilichurl camps around for him to get rid of.

He removed his hat from around his head and placed it down onto the ground, making sure not to break any part of it. His day was stressful from having to deal with the Fatui underlings reports about someone wearing a night-themed outfit going around and taking down Fatui guards that were watching over chests.