😩 9 k + 😏 v o t e s 😳 s p e c i a l 🤯

[no pic for this one, enjoy🤩🤩😍]

miwoow mwaiwden x phatooey agwent uwu 

ftaui agent pov (OMG this is going to be soooooOOOO dramatic!!!!1!1!!1!)

ever since ive joined this organization called the fatuey, that idiot called the mirrior maidan- since they dont give you their names and have you settle with what they are, has been bossing me aroubd like a dog on a leash. one day i"ll Show HER whos boss hahehehe 😈 *rubs hands together*

all of a sudden, the 11th harbingay said that we were both going to inazuma to do a little thingie were we watch the domain that the meddling traveler keeps going to in order to get stronger. GRR!!!!!! he just makes me so MAD!!!!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

on the way to inazuma, smuggling through with the help of the ronins, he Found that domain the harbinger with no ass 🍑 was telling us to guard. me and the mirrrror maisen stood on the ledge of a cloff, waiting for that pesky travelrr to comme by. i was waiting as the sun slowly rose above the horizon, lighting up inazuma.

all of a sudden, the mirror maiseejen walked up beside me and started twiddlibg with her fingers like a little school girl condensending to her crush.

"UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do YOU want?!?!??" I GRosned at her.

"I LIKE YOU B-BAKA!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed salaping me accross the bootycheek.

"Wh-what?????????" I stood there in shocketh.

Then, out of nowhere, a knife pierced through my very hot pecs, the knifes on my triceps soon dropped into ascension mats, the traveler picking it up and blasting the fuck outta der.

"oh well.... well, I heard that the abyss herald was still single.😍😍😍 I wonder if he'll buy me welkin. That would be SOOOO sexy🥵🥵🥵"