p r e t t y b o y s

[manga spoilers??]

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮

❝Problems are not stop signs,
 they are guidelines.❞

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

OPENING APP GENSHIN IMPACT...

. . .

SUCCESSFULLY OPENED.

┌ . . .                                             

l o a d g a m e ?

                                                 . . . ┘

> [yes]     [no]

■□□□□□□□□□ 10%

■■■□□□□□□□ 30%

■■■■■□□□□□ 50%

■■■■■■■□□□ 70%

■■■■■■■■■□ 90% 

●         ●       ●

'It's fucking illegal to be this pretty.' You grumbled in your head, feeling the pressure of this redhead's foot press down harder, 'God, I asked to be stepped on by him, but not in this kinda position where I was losing oxygen in the first place. Give me a breather, bud.'

"Sneaking past the guards and climbing up Mondstadt's walls is breaking in, from my book. What brings you to this city, trespasser?" The poorly disguised Diluc ordered, narrowing his eyes at you.

You coughed, "First off, it's rude to keep your foot on someone defenseless," He flinched and removed his foot, but summoned his claymore just in case, "And secondly, I'm just someone who needed to buy resources and do missions, or something."

"Something?" Diluc raised an eyebrow at you, his suspicions rising at that one word.

You sighed, slamming your face onto the ground that you still laid on, "Grab a wine." You lied, knowing well that you were too young to drink in the first place.

He scoffed, "You're underage. What makes you think that you can drink alcohol?"

"JUST BECAUSE I'M SMALLER DOES NOT MEAN I CAN'T DRINK." You argued, scowling at Diluc, "Plus, my parents had me have tiny sips of their wine once. This isn't any different."

"Yeah, sure, whatever. But, I'm not your parent." Diluc frowned, crossing his arms as his claymore faded away, the weapon now floating behind him. It's hard to convince the stoic and serious Diluc of the City of Mondstadt. No doubt you're having troubles with him in your current situation of "breaking into" the city.

You pondered as he watched your every move- your unbalanced breathing pattern from exhaustion, your hands that trembled from shuffling them into the cracks of the walls to hoist yourself forward, the way your eyes narrowed as your e/c iris' were somehow more sharp than his gaze itself.