😼5 0 0 +💯 v o t e s 🥺 s p e c i a l🙈

[STOP SPOILING ME Y'ALL. But here, have some fluffy time with Xiao because he's an angy bb. And don't play the video until told.😾 ]

HELLO PLAYER! YOU'VE MADE IT IN TIME FOR THE SPECIAL EVENT!

DO YOU WISH TO PROCEED?

> [yes]   [no]

AWESOME!

NOW LOADING YOUR EVENT...

SUCCESSFULLY LOADED!

•     •    •

Ever since you had met Xiao, he just wouldn't leave you alone. When Aether wasn't around, he'd follow you around like a lost puppy. Asking if you need help with anything that seemed too tough for your smaller form.

Of course, you declined. A little annoyed that he wouldn't let you have your own time to stay by yourself. But this is Xiao we're speaking of. If anyone were to meet him they would automatically gush over him.

To be speaking in all honesty, the way he would curiously peek at what you were doing- was adorable. His honey-colored eyes would glance over your shoulder every time you looked at the map Kodzu handed you was cute. The way he blinked so innocently, too.

Right now, Aether was trying to find materials to increase your attack damage by battling monsters that guarded chests. And you were traveling to Wangshuu Inn, going to see if you could learn any recipes from a chef.

Your boots splashed against the water as you dashed around, soaking your clothes while you battled the slimes that wouldn't leave you alone. The sword in your hand was gripped tightly, turning around while standing on your right foot to swipe the blade across the squishiness of the Hydro slime.

Xiao pierced one of the smaller ones with his spear, watching it explode before heading off to the next one that was close by. He was dealing with the smaller slimes so they wouldn't attack you as badly. While you dealt with the larger one since Xiao wanted you to focus on one of them.

Jabbing the end of your blade into the large slime- giving it the finishing attack, the slime blew up and junks of it caught onto your clothes. Xiao finished up his part and sighed in relief, seeing that you were fine.

"Eww. I got slime goo all over me. Eugh." You cringed, flicking your wrist as the substance that clung to your hand shot into the water. You had battled slimes often, but it was the Hydro slimes that you hated the most, "And I got my clothes soaked! Just great." You grumbled.

"Do you want me to use my Anemo magic to dry you off?" Xiao asked, tilting his head enchantingly. It was like he was trying to get you to give him orders. Hint; trying.

You shook your head, "No. I'll be fine." You flashed him a quick smile before turning around and continuing your small journey, leaving Xiao to flush lightly.

Resuming the walk from the slight interruption, the silence was comfortable. Y'know, like when you're taking a walk on a trail with a friend, and your taking in the scenery around you. That type of comfortable.