Chapter 7

Everyone stayed quiet before laughing. "Coaches face!" Oikawa laughed out. Makki was still being tackled by Iwaizumi until Mattsun grabbed Iwa and picked him up (Simba style) "W-what are you doing?" Iwa asks him. Mattsun laughs, "Simba."

With that, everyone was in a ball of laughter. "Mattsun! Put me down!" Iwa tries to wiggle out of Mattsuns hold but fails. "Here." He finally put Iwa down and Iwa smacked his arm. "Don't do that." Mattsun laughed, "Alright, alright. Now~ About your crush~" Iwa started to blush and shake his head, "Nope. Not happening." Iwa said while running into the locker room. "C'mon! Why not!" Makki whined.

The others had stopped caring and went to change back and leave. "Cause I don't want to." Iwa tells him. Makki groans, "C'mon Iwa~chan, is it Ito-chan?" Oikawa asks, Iwa shakes his head no. "Oh? You've got to be lying at this point." Mattsuns says. Iwa doesn't say anything and leaves the locker room when he changed back.

He started to walk to the gate to wait for Oikawa when he got a text.

>Oikawa<
I won't be able to walk home together again today

Iwaizumi
Again?
Are you going on another date shittykawa?

Oikawa
Mean Iwa~chan!
And yes, I am!

Iwaizumi
Alright

Iwa put his phone away and tried walking home before Makki and Mattsun stopped him, "C'mon Iwa, you gotta tell us." Makki said walking on his left while Mattsun was on his right. "No." Mattsun then tried, "Why not? Oikawa's not here to steal her from you." Makki chuckled at what Mattsun said, "But that's the thing, it's not a she." Iwa realized what he said and slapped his hand over his mouth, eyes widened.

Makki and Mattsun were shocked at the given information, "You're gay?" Makki asked, Iwa just looked at him. "Hey, don't worry, I'm bisexual while Makki is Pan." Mattsun told him, Iwa let out a breathe of relief. "Thank god. You can't tell anyone. Not even Oikawa." Iwa told them, they nodded their heads. "Wait, you didn't tell Oikawa?" Makki asks as they started to walk to Iwa's house. "It never came up." "So? Who's the lucky guy?" Makki asks.

Iwa blushes thinking about the question amnd looks down. "It should be obvious. Why else wouldn't he tell Oikawa?" Mattsun pointed out. Makki gasped, "You like Oikawa!" Makki exclaims when they got to Iwa's doorstep. Iwa, freaking out, placed his hands on Makki's mouth, "Shut up!" Mattsun laughed at his reaction.

The three walked up to Iwaizumi's room, "Can't believe you like Oikawa." Makki says sitting down on the bed. Iwa stayed quiet, "You can't tell him. You can't tell him at all." Iwa says. The two nod their heads. "We won't don't worry, it's not our place to say. But are you ever going to tell him?" Mattsun asks sitting on his bed. "I don't know...He seems straight and I'd rather not ruin our friendship." Mattsun and Makki look at Iwaizumi.

"What?" He asks, "Nothing, but when did you realize?" Makki asks, "Last week?" Iwa covered his face thinking back to what happened. "Oh, how though?" Makki asks, Iwa groans, "Can I not?" Mattsun chuckled, "Nope." Iwa groaned again and answered, "Fine...I called him beautiful in my head." He mumbles. "What was that?" Makki teased, Iwa glared at him.

Iwa took a deep breathe before saying it out loud. "I call him beautiful in my head." Iwa covered his face so the other two don't see his blushing face. "Aw~ How cute~" Makki teases, "I know right." Mattsun says. Iwa hides his face while the two laughed at his reaction.

"We're acting like middle schoolers." Iwa states. "I guess we are, but hey, we're a group consisting of a gay guy, a half gay guy and a pansexual. What more do you expect?" Makki says, The three burst out into a fit of laughter. (hopefully that's not offending anyone, lowkey a whole bisexual here)