Chapter 21

~The next day~ (Wednesday)

Iwaizumi skipped school again but this time went to the library. 

~Iwa's POV~
Maybe I'll see Kyo. I walked the way to the library, grabbing a coffee on the way. I got there and saw Ms. Murakami. "Hello Ms. Murakami." I bowed a little. She smiled and then frowned, "Hello Iwaizumi-kun. Shouldn't you be at school?" I sighed, "Yea, but something happened the other day..." She looked at me with concern. "Oh honey, I hope every thing settles though. Anyways~ How are you and Kyo?" 

I felt my face heat up at the question. "W-we're doing good!" She chuckled, "He really likes you~" She said, I smiled. "I like him too." She smiled, "You got over Oikawa-kun?" "I guess... Why don't you sit with me and I can tell you everything that happened?" "Oh of course!" 

We walked over to a table by the entrance and sat down. "I'm going to take a guess that Oikawa's part of it?" I nodded my head. "Uh yea...more like his girlfriend." 

.
.
.

After I told her what happened she stood up and patted my shoulder. "You didn't have to go through that. She knew better than to do that to you. Thankfully Kyo was there." I nodded my head, "Yea, worst part is, he's still with her..." "Oh honey..." She gave me a hug before smiling and leaning down to my ear, "Kyo's here by the way~" She stood up again and smiled. I looked over to the entrance and there he stood in his uniform. "Hey Kyo." I smiled. He walked over to the table, "Hi Iwa, hey mom." He said before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "You didn't go today either?" He asked when his mom left. 

I shook my head, "Nope. I didn't feel like it." He nodded his head. "You got out of school early?" He gave me a wonky smile, "Nah, I skipped. Mom doesn't really care since my grades are high." "Same." 

~At school with the others~

Makki and Mattsun knew that Iwa wasn't going to come. Oikawa on the other hand waited for him and groaned with Mori dragged him away. He had a bruise from where Mattsun punched him. Mattsun noticed Oikawa look miserable but didn't say anything because of what he had planned. 

"I hate this." Makki states. "Me too." Mattsun agrees. The two hated how Iwaizumi didn't show up for school and how Oikawa was being dragged around by his girlfriend.

Oikawa on the other hand hated it as well. His best friend was ignoring him, and he was in a terrible relationship. Being forced to stay with her only to protect Iwaizumi. "Forgive me Hajime." Oikawa whispered as he followed behind Mori once again. 

~Back with Iwa~

~Iwa's POV~
Me and Kyo talked for hours until classes were over. "So, how was that test?" I asked him. He shrugged. "I don't know actually. It wasn't too hard. Studying actually helped." I smiled, "That's good." He nodded his head, "Uh, it's almost lunch, want to go get something to eat?" I nodded my head and stood up. 

"Bye Mom, we'll be back later. And I'll bring something back for you." Kyo said as he stood up. "Okay dear. See you late Iwaizumi-kun." "See you later Ms. Murakami." 

Once me and Kyo had left the library, we decided to go to a small restaurant. "Are you a picky eater?" He asked, "Eh, not really." "Okay." We ordered and waited for us to get the food. "Have you decided when you're going to go back to school?" He asked. "I haven't really. Maybe a week." I don't really know...I', too scared to face everyone after what Mori did. And I definitely don't want to see Oikawa with her. "I mean, you need time to get over what that bitch did. Take as much time as you need Iwa. Just make sure to ruin her life when you get back." I laughed, "Sure sure. I'd love to get her back. And drop-kick Oikawa while I'm at it." That made him laugh. 

We continued lunch in the small restaurant and brought some food for Ms. Murakami. While we were walking, I got a text for Makki.

>Makki<
Where are you?!
Me and Mattsun showed up to your house but you're not here!

Iwa
Sorry!
I went to the library and then went out for lunch with Kyo...

Makki
WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!
HOW WAS IT?

Iwa
Good?
We just got food?

Makki
How boring!

Iwa
Oh shut it.
I'll be home in a few

Makki
NO
I mean
We'll come to the library!

Iwa
Okay?

I put my phone away and laughed a little, "Makki and Mattsun are gonna be joining us in a few." Kyo nodded his head, "That's fine."  

A while later, Makki and Mattsun had shown up, "Hey Iwa, Kyo." Mattsun said sitting down at the table. "Hey guys." Makki says as he sat down as well. "Hey." "Hi." My and Kyo said. "You doing alright?" Mattsun asked me, "Could've been better. I might go back after a week." Makki and Mattsun smiled, "That's amazing!" "Keep it down over there." Ms. Murakami said, "Sorry" The two apologized, me and Kyo laughed at their behavior.

"Anything happen at school?" They shook their head, "Not really. Oikawa looks dead ,I'll tell you that." Makki said. "To bad for him." I said, they all smiled, "What?" "N-nothing." Kyo stuttered. "Yea~ Nothing~" Makki sang. I just rolled my eyes at his behavior. "By the way, Kyo? Shouldn't you be in school?" Mattsun asked, "Yea, I skipped. My mom told me that Iwa was at the library and wasn't feeling aright so she let me skip. Hence why I'm still in my uniform." Makki and Mattsun nodded their heads, smiling.

"Did you get my work?" I asked, Makki nodded his head, "Yea, the teachers are worried since the A student is missing." I laughed, "Why are you laughing? They are so worried that their favorite student isn't there."  I smiled, "They love me~" "That they do." Makki and Mattsun laughed and Kyo smiled. 

"Do I have something on my face." I asked him, he turned away and blushed a bit, "N-no." I looked over to Makki and Mattsun and they were trying not to laugh. "What?" I asked them. "He just thinks you're cute." Makki said. I can feel my face heat up, "R-really?" I turned to Kyo and he stayed quiet, but his ears were bright red.

Makki and Mattsun were smiling like idiots. "W-well...I should probably get going, I need to give these two my work from yesterday." I told Kyo, Makki and Mattsun had already gone outside. I leaned over to Kyo, "Don't worry about them, I think you're cute too." I kissed his cheek before getting up and leaving. 

~3rd POV~

As Iwaizumi walked out, Kyo was sitting at the table, face and ears all red, and his mom giggling at him from a far.