Chapter 27

(There's violence in this chapter)

~Iwa's POV~

"What do you want?" Oikawas voice came out of the speakers. "If you don't get back with me, I'll make sure Iwaizumi is in for a treat once he returns." Mori voice came out. I looked at her, she looked scared. Ito and Kimura looked as if they were about to jump her.

"You already ruined yesterday for him, what more do you want?" "I want you. I thought it was obvious. If you don't listen to me, I'll announce it to the whole school that he's gay." Everyone was staring at Mori as the recording continued.

"Especially with how close he was with you, disgusting. The same gender shouldn't be together. It's a sin. Once the news goes out, your reputation would be destroyed by being close to a f-." Makki stopped the recording from going any further. 

I started at Oikawa, he was already looking at me. "I'm sorry Iwa~chan." Mori stood there shaking. "YOU BITCH!" Ito screamed before landing a punch on Mori's face. "Woah! GO GET HER!" Mattsun exclaimed as Ito full on jumped on Mori, punching her. "You. Fucking. Bitch. How dare you do that Iwa. You're so disgusting that you had to FORCE someone to date you!" Ito exclaimed as Mori screamed. Ito kept on hitting Mori until Kimura pulled her off. Half of Mori's hair was ripped off.

I smiled, "Love? You alright?" Kyo asked. I forgot he was there. "Yea, just perfect. Should we go on our date when I'm done changing?" He nodded his head and I kissed his cheek before going to change into something else.

I was fixing my shirt when I heard someone walk into the locker room. "Iwa~chan. I'm really sorry." I nodded my head, "I know..." "Would we be able to go back to how we were like before?" I shook my head, "I don't know Oikawa." 

Mattsun then walked in. "Sorry for the punch Oikawa." "It's fine. You didn't know until I sent you the recording." "You guys planned this together?" They nodded their heads, "My plan was to show the principal. But Mattsun wanted everyone to know Mori's true colors." I nodded my head, "Damn. What now?" "She's expelled." Makki said as he walked in. "Really?!" Mattsun and Oikawa exclaimed together. "Yes! We won't ever have to see her again!" Makki exclaimed and the three jumped around. 

I just laughed at their behavior. "So Iwa~ Your lover boy is waiting for you outside~" Makki sang. "Oh shut up. I'm going." I smiled and walked out.

I saw Kyo laughing and talking with Ito as Kimura fixed her up. "Hey, lets go?" I asked as I held his head, "Yea. Well I'll see you next time." He said to Ito and Kimura and we walked out of the gym.

"Where to?" He asks, "I'm not sure, but can we get food first?" He nodded his head, "Sure."  We walked to a nearby restaurant to eat before we actually went on the date.

~Meanwhile, Oikawa's POV~
I watched Iwaizumi walk out of the room. He looks so much happier...Why can't I be that happy?

"You alright?" I looked towards Makki. "I guess. I'm just glad I'm not stuck with her anymore." They smiled, "Yea. Have you met Iwa's boyfriend?" I nodded my head, "Yea, he's really nice. No wonder Iwa~chan loves him." I smiled. Mattsun then looked over to me. "You don't need to act you know." "What do you mean?" He shook his head. "I saw the way you looked at him Oikawa." 

I shook my head, What are they talking about? "Stop lying to yourself Oikawa. You love Iwaizumi." Makki finished off. I sighed, "I guess nothing can ever be hidden from you two." I sat down on the floor. "How long?" Makki asked. "I don't even know. I guess I realized when I was  with Mori after she outed him." They both looked at each other. "He's happy now..." Mattsun whispered. "I know..." I looked towards the door. "But as long as he's happy."

When I said that Makki and Mattsun left the room. I stay on the floor, not wanting to get up. His boyfriend is so much better than me. He's taller, more built. AND he's in Shiritorizawa. Which makes it even better. 

My bestfriend, crush, is in love with some one else that isn't me... But I can't intervene in his relationship at all. I want him to be happy...even if it isn't with me...