Chapter 18

~Next Day~ (Tuesday)

~Iwas's POV~
I woke and looked at the time. It's 6:30, I don't want to go to school. Not after what Mori did yesterday...maybe mom will let me skip? I still have to tell her about what happened...

She waked into the room soon. "Hajime? Honey, are you not going to get ready for school?" She sat down beside me on the bed. "No..." She placed her hand on my shoulder as I sat up. "Why not? Aren't exams next month?" I nodded my head. "Something happened yesterday...after the match." I looked at my hands. "You don't have to tell me Hon." I shook my head. I want her to know what happened...

I took a breathe in. "Um, Oikawa's girlfriend...Mori..." I greeted my teeth. "She...she outed me to everyone in the gym yesterday. With a slur too...everyone stopped what they were doing too just to stare..." I felt my eyes sting. She didn't says anything, waiting for me to finish. " She yelled out he wouldn't ever love me. I turned around and she had a smirk on her face. Everyone was just staring, in shock...I then yelled at her and then made eye contact with Oikawa...I froze mom. I didn't know what to do when I caught his eyes...so I ran out with Kyo behind me..."

She stayed quiet before pulling me into a hug. "Oh Hajime...I'm so sorry that happened...you don't have to go to school for today or until you want to, Okay?" I nodded my head. "Now, I want you to be productive still. So have Makki or Mattsun get your work. I'm pretty sure you don't want to see Oikawa. Oh! You can even invite over Murakami-kun if you'd like." I smiled at that, Kyo did help me yesterday.

She then let go and stood up, I made breakfast. So come down when you're ready." She kissed my forehead and left.

I just stared at the floor until I got up to change and eat breakfast. As I ate, I decided to check my phone after I showered. So I don't get yelled at for using it at the table.

>Oikawa<
I'm sorry about what Mori did yesterday 6:15
Where are you? 6:55
Are you not coming to school? 7:00
Iwa? 7:10
I'm sorry... 7:30

>Makki<
Are you okay? 6:30
Oikawa seemed worried af 6:34
How long are you gonna skip school? 6:54
Iwa? You're normally up by now 7:01
Are you sick again? 7:13

>Mattsun<
Iwa, answer Makki, or Oikawa. 6:24
They're losing their shits 6:43
But are you okay? 6:57
That was a shitshow yesterday 7:04
Are you with Kyo still? 7:23

I sighed and decided to answer Makki and Mattsun..

>Makki<

Iwa
I'm...feeling better (7:52)
I'm not sick
And idk when I'm coming back to school...
Get my work for me

Makki
THANK GOD
I WAS SO SCARED SOMETHING HAPPENED
The way you ran out yesterday...

Iwa
don't
please...

Makki
Sorry...
Oikawas losing his mind

Iwa
and?

Makki
nvm...

>Mattsun<

Iwa
I'm alright
It really was a shitshow wasn't it

Mattsun
Oh my god, you're alive

Iwa
haha very funny
Kyo dropped me home yesterday
We still had a bit of fun after

Mattsun
That's good then

Iwa
Yea
I need you and Makki to get my work for me
I won't be coming in for a while...
And hand it in for me please?

Mattsun
Of course!
We'll get them for you!
And hand them in!

Iwa
Thanks
Imma go now...

Mattsun
Alright

I sighed again before he decided to open Oikawa's messages. I don't feel like responding to him...

>Oikawa<

Read 8:10

Oikawa
IWA

Read 8:11

Oikawa
Iwa...
Please respond...

Read 8:11

Oikawa
Just know that
I'm sorry...

Read 8:12

I finally put my phone away after he didn't respond. What am I supposed to do when I do decide to go back? When am I going to go back? A week later? A month later? I don't even want to go back...but I can't stay home cause some bitch decided to be bitchy.

I groaned and decided to read something. I looked around my room and decided to read The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery. (No one is ever to old for The Little Prince)