Chapter 22

~Iwa's POV~
I can't believe I did that! I walked out of the library and see Makki and Mattsun smiling. "What's wrong with you two?" They continued to smile, "Uh, guys?" "It's nothing~" Makki said, "Just that we caught you in 4k." Mattsun added as he held up his phone.

THEY GOT A PHOTO OF ME KISSING KYO'S CHEEK?!? "H-How did you get that?" They both chuckled, "We were going to drag you away and then saw you leaning in and decided tot ask a photo!" Makki exclaimed, "You two are the worst~"  I covered my face as we walked.

As we were walking, someone called my name, "Iwa!" I turned around and saw Oikawa. "Fuck..." He ran over to us. "Iwa~chan, I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, he looks like shit. "Stop calling me that Shittykawa." He nodded his head, "Okay...I'm really sorry about Mori." I closed my eyes not wanting to continue listening. "I don't know why she did that. But I wanted to say sorry before she comes and finds me again. She's a whole nightmare!" He exclaimed, I laughed at what he called her.

I looked back at him and he was tense, "What?" He shook his head, "Nothing...I just missed you..." Why do I feel this way? No...I like Kyo now... "Iwa?" I heard Makki call for me. "Give me a minute..." I said, Makki and Mattsun nodded their heads and went on with out me.

'What do you actually want Oikawa?" I asked. "I just wanted to say sorry...but...why didn't you tell me?" He looked at me teary eyes. "I thought we were best friends Iwa. We told each other everything....why didn't you tell me you were gay?.." I looked at him. "I...I don't know...I thought that you were going to be disgusted...I planned on telling you...I really did...but she had to ruin that for me..."

I looked back down, then I felt his arms around me. "Oi, what're you doing?" I asked him. "Hugging you. Before she makes me go with her again...I missed you..." He whispered. I can feel my face heat up. No... I pushed him off. "I'm sorry..." I said before running away. I swear I saw Kyo on the corner of my eye.

I ran up to Makki and Mattsun. "C-can we run back home? Please?" I asked them, they looked worried but nodded their heads and we ran home.

When we got inside the house, Makki finally asked what happened. "I-I don't know! I thought my feelings were gone! But when he hugged me, I felt my face heat up! So I pushed him away and ran. But I think Kyo saw us! I don't even know! I'm sure I like Kyo now. But then Oikawa still makes my heart flutter." I said as I sat down on the couch. Makki and Mattsun sat down beside me soon. "Hey...it's gonna be alright..." "And um...Kyo heard... KYO HEARD? I looked over to Mattsun. "Uh yea..." "How long was he on the phone for?" "Uh, the whole thing..."

I groaned. "Fucking hell Mattsun..." He only shrugged. "Oh uh, he wants you to answer your phone." Mattsun said. I checked my phone and it had 2 miss calls from Kyo. "Alright, Oh uh, I'll give you the world and hand me the work for today. Tell him I'll call him in a few when you two are gone." Mattsun nodded his head and Makki too out the work.

I walked to my room and got the work from yesterday and handed it over. I kicked the two out and walked back to my room. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY?! WHY WAS HE EVEN ON THE PHONE!

Calm down...you have to calm him down...Alright...

I finally called him. "He-" "YOU LIKE ME?!" I sighed, "Yea...I thought me kissing your cheek TWICE gave it away?" "heh..." "Oh my god. You're denser than Oikawa!" I laughed, he started to laugh . "Oh shush...At least I know you like me too...Aw man, I don't wanna do this over the phone...so...come open the door please~" "Huh?!"

I ran downstairs and opened the door and immediately started to blush. "Y-You-" "Yea, I asked Mattsun for your address...Oh here!" He was holding a bouquet of assorted flowers. "T-thanks." I smiled and took the flowers and let him in. "Uh, okay..." He took a breathe in, "Um, Iwaizumi, do you wanna be my boyfriend? I don't wanna rush you anything!! We can take it slow!" I smiled, "Of course." He smiled and wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me.

"Oh my-" We pulled away quickly and saw my mom standing there. "Mom!" I exclaimed hiding my face in his chest. He started laughing. Mom started to giggle, "I mean...you're still by the door honey...what did you expect?" I groaned and Kyo continued to laugh and then Mom gasped. "Is this Kyo?! Oh my god, hello! I'm Hajimes' mother!" Kyo smiled, "Hello Iwaiuzmi-san." he tried bowing a little but I was still hiding in his chest. "W-we're going to my room. "I dragged Kyo upstairs and mom yelled behind us. "DON'T DO ANYTHING BAD!" I blushed and yelled back, "MOM!" She started to laugh and  I closed the door. "I'm sorry about her." He just smiled, "It's fine. Mines the same."

~Somewhere else~

"I hate myself so much...I hate her so much...How did this happen to me?" Oikawa cried to himself as he recalled everything that happened that day.

*Knock Knock* "Toru? Are you okay?" He hears his sister ask, "No..." He whispers, she comes into the room and sees him rolled into a ball on the bed. "What happened?" He shook his head, "I hurt Iwa sis...I hurt him so much to the point where he pushed me away from a hug..." She sat down beside her brother. "Oh Toru...it'll get better alright? You have to tell him about the forced relationship." "Makki and Mattsun thought something and are gonna do it next week when Shiritorizawa comes for a practice match again." She nods her head, "Alright then..get some sleep. M'kay Toru?" "Okay, good night." "Good night." She walks out of his room as he tries to fall asleep.