Chapter 48

~Time Skip a year~ (imma just keep going in 3rd person, ik this story is all over the place)

Iwaizumi sweats as he waits for Oikawa to finish getting dressed. "C''mon Hajime. You got this." He tells himself. Fixing his jacket and button up as Oikawa walks out with his tie in his hand. "Hajime? Aren't you gonna wear your tie?" Hajime looks at him and shrugs, "I might not, plus, I think I look better without it." He smirks and Oikawa blushes, "I guess so, lets go then."

Oikawa was visiting Iwaizumi in Japan and Iwaizumi thought that today was the perfect day for a date. As they sat down in the car, Oikawa looked over to Iwaizumi, "Well...aren't you going to button up?" Iwaizumi looks down, "Oh, I think it's fine. I don't really like it buttoned all the way." Oikawa hums and fixes his hair. 

Iwaizumi looks at Oikawa and smiles and he continues to drive. Iwaizumi's hands start sweating once they reach the restaurant. Oikawa fascinated by the place to not notice, hi heart beating just as fast as Iwaizumi's.

Iwaizumi takes a deep breathe as him and Oikawa walk into the place. "Hello, table under Iwaizumi." The waitress smiles and nods, "Yes, its over here." As they walk over to the table, Iwaizumi sees Makki and Mattsun sitting down at a table across the restaurant, giving him thumbs ups. 

Once they sit down the waitress goes to get them water. Iwaizumi looks over to Oikawa and sees him smiling, "This place is beautiful." Iwaizumi nods and smiles, "But your eyes are prettier." Oikawa blushes, "Iwa~chan! You can't just say stuff like that!" Iwaizumi chuckles, "Of course I can. I can't complement my boyfriend?"

Oikawa smiles as he sees Makki and Mattsun across the restaurant. "Oh look, Makki and Mattsun are here too." Iwaizumi nods, "Yea." 

Oikawa smiles as he stares at Iwaizumi, Iwaizumi realizes and smiles back. 

Once they ordered their food, Iwaizumi took in a deep breathe when the waiter walked away. Oikawa smiled, "I love you." They say the same time. They pause and laugh, "Well I love you more." Iwaizumi says, "Not true. I love you more." The two smile and laugh as they try to see who loves the other more even though they love each other just as much as the other.

They had gotten their food and started eating. Iwaizumi's and Oikawa's hands sweating. Oikawa takes in a deep breathe and was about to talk before Iwaizumi beat him to it.

"Oikawa, you have no idea how happy you've made me feel these past years. There's a lot I would like to say but wont just yet. You were my best friend, we literally grew up together. Now you're my boyfriend and I love you more than ever. I don't want this to be a drag but I love you. So much." Oikawa stares at him in shock. Iwaizumi's heart feeling like it was about to burst through his chest. 

He got on one knee and opened the small box. "So, Toru? Would you marry me?" Oikawa started to laugh. "Hajime!" He took out the little box he had in his pocket, and opened it, making Iwaizumi laugh.

The people around them cheering and laughing at the cute incident. The smile as they place the rings on each other as everyone around them clapped. 

.
.
.

Makki and Mattsun at the other side of the restaurant. 

"Can't wait for them to pull out the rings on each other." Makki says smiling, "Of course. They don't know that the other was gonna propose." Mattsun laughs. 

They continue to eat and watch their bestfriends laugh when they showed each other the rings they got. "They're literally made for each other." Makki says leaning onto Mattsun's shoulder, "And we're made for each other too." Mattsun says placing his hand on Makki's, feeling the cold silver ring on both of their hands.