Chapter 8

Quick note, anything that's like 'this' is their thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~

"You have a crush?" Iwaizumi asks Oikawa, Oikawa looks over to Iwa and nods his head. "Yup! She's so beautiful!" He exclaimed, Iwaizumi stands there frozen, not knowing what to do. "Iwa~chan? You alright?" 'He's straight. See mom. I told you. This is just a stupid crush. A stupid cr-' "Iwa~chan?!" Oikawa exclaimed, taking Iwa out of his thoughts, "Huh?" Oikawa smiled, "So~ Is your crush pretty?" He asks. 

Iwa just stares at him before smiling, "Oh she's gorgeous." He says lying down on his bed, thinking about Oikawa. Oikawa smiles brightly, "Oh I bet if she's making you smile like that." Oikawa says. "Smile like what?" Iwa asks, "Like you're in love~" Oikawa replies, Iwa stays quiet... 'Me? In love? With Oikawa?!' "Mine's beautiful! She has long black hair with bangs and the most gorgeous blue eyes~" Oikawa says, sitting down beside Iwa. 

Iwa wasn't listening, he was just thinking about how he had a crush on someone who was straight. "She asked me on a another date tomorrow." That snapped Iwaizumi back to reality, "What?" He asked, Oikawa smiled, "Me and her are going on another date tomorrow, since she had to leave early today." Oikawa pouted. "Oh...you must really like her then." Iwa says. Oikawa smiles, "Yea...what about yours? How is she like?" Oikawa asked.

Iwas smiles again, "She's stunning...she has short brown hair, with beautiful brown eyes...and she has quite an attitude, but she's nice once you get to know her..." Iwa says without thinking. Oikawa gasped, "You have a crush on Kimura Akia!" Iwa froze at looked at Oikawa. 'Who?' He just stares at Oikawa, "What? I just said who you have a crush on? I'll set you two on a date!" Oikawa exclaims, "No!" Iwa responded, "You can't!" Oikawa smiled, "Watch me~" 

Oikawa grabs his phone and texts someone. While Iwa tried to get the phone back, "Done!" Iwa snatched his phone and looked at what Oikawa did.

>Makki<

Oikawa
MAKKI!
TRY CONVINCING KIMURA AKIA TO GO ON A DATE WITH IWA CHAN!

Makki
Why?

Oikawa
THAT'S HIS CRUSH

Makki
Is it? 
Okay then...

Iwa groaned, "You're the worst." Oikawa chuckled, "Thank you~" Oikawa said before leaving the room to go downstairs. 

Iwa was about to follow before he got a text from Makki.

>Makki<
You said it was Kimura Akia?

Iwa
No!
We were describing our crushes
And I just said his features but for a girl...
That she has short brown hair, brown eyes, and that she has an attitude.
And he just thought of her.
I don't even know who Kimura Akia is!

Makki
Well shit...
She's in my class
I can try setting up the date to hide your secret, but you're going to have to explain to her why she's on a date with a gay guy.

Iwa
That works.
My mom invited him to stay over and now they're both calling me downstairs!
My mom even knows about me being gay and she said that she's 'helping me out'!

Makki
Your mom's cool

Iwa
thanks
I gtg now 

Makki
Alright
Bye

Iwa put his phone away and walked downstairs. "I'm here, you can stop yelling for me now." Iwa says standing by the doorway to the kitchen. Oikawa smiled and faced him while his mom looked at him was confused eyes, "Iwa~chan! You didn't tell your mom about Kimura-kun?!" Oikawa exclaimed. "Yea..." Iwa looked at his mom with sad eyes and she nodded her head. "So, Toru, have your eyes on anyone?" Mamazumi asked, Iwa shook his head and walked into the bathroom, not wanting to hear him talk about his crush with heart eyes...

"Stupid..." He whispers, he washes his face and looks in the mirror. "Stupid Hajime. Stupid." He whispers again and walks out. "You alright honey?" Mamazumi asked, Iwa nods his head, "Yea..." She patted his shoulder, "Hey...you'll get over him." She whispered, "I hope so." Iwa responds. Mamazumi looks at him with sad eyes before he went to go find Oikawa. 

"Oikawa? Where'd you go?" He walked into his room, the lights were off. 'Where is he?' He wondered, he was about to turn the light on before Oikawa jumped out. "BOO!" Iwa jumped back and punched him hard, by accident. "OW! IWA~CHAN!" Oikawa whined. 

Iwaizumi turns the light on and sees Oikawa holding his stomach, "Oh shit. Are you okay? Shittykawa? Are you alive?" He asked, seeing his bestfriend/crush on the ground. Oikawa stayed quiet. "Oh shit..." Iwa whispered before kneeling down to see how bad he punched Oikawa, "Mean Iwa~chan." Oikawa pouted, 'God...I want to kiss him...' Iwa shook his head, "Idiot. You shouldn't have tried to scared me." Iwa tells him, taking Oikawa to the bed. "I know...but I didn't think you'd punch me!" Oikawa exclaimed. 

Iwa lifted Oikawa's shirt, "There's no bruise for now, so you'll be okay." When Iwa said that his mom walked in, "I heard someone yell...?" She looked at Iwa who had Oikawa's shirt lifted up. "I punched him by accident and was checking if he had a bruise." Iwa said quickly, Mamazumi chuckled and nodded, "Alright then~ Go to sleep soon, okay?" "Okay Mom." "Okay Aunty." They responded, Mamazumi smiled and winked at Iwa before heading down. 

The two set up Oikawa's futon and soon tried going to sleep. "Maybe she'll understand..." Iwa whispered to himself, thinking about how he has to go on a date with Kimura Akia.