Chapter 10

~Wednesday~

Iwaizumi walked to school with Oikawa, listening to him about his crush. Iwa pretended to be okay and smiled whenever Oikawa looked over. "Iwa~chan, she's amazing!" Oikawa exclaims, "Oh I bet..." Iwa says quietly, "Iwa~chan? Are you sure you're okay?" Iwa nods his head, "Uh yea, I was thinking about the test I have to take later today." Oikawa nods his head, "Alright."

Once they get to the school, Iwaizumi saw Ito and walked up to her, "Hey Ito-chan." She looks at him and smiles, "Hello, how'd the 'date' go?" She asks, "It was fun, we got food and went to the park, I explained everything to her. She understood."

"See, everything worked out, now you just need to move on..." Ito says quietly, "I know..." The two talk till the teacher walked in, "Good morning class." "Good morning Sensei." 

.
.
.

The day went by smoothly until lunch. "Hey guys." Iwa says walking onto the roof seeing his friends. "Hey Iwa, heard you got rejected." Mattsun says, "Yea, it's fine though." Makki and Mattsun nod their heads. "It's not, you're going to be single forever." Oikawa says, Makki and Mattsun look at Iwa, "I'll be fine." He says and sits down beside Mattsun.

Mattsun and Makki shared a glance but didn't say anything. Oikawa was talking to them about Mori Hana, his crush...

Iwaizumi just kept his head down as Makki and Mattsun looked at him.

~Iwa's POV~
I just sat there listening to Oikawa talk about his crush. Why can't that be me? I can feel Makki and Mattsun staring. Why did I have to have these feelings? I was going to end up hurt anyways. "-an? Iwa~chan? Are you okay? You haven't said anything." I looked at him, "Huh?" He smiled, "Were you listening? What are you thinking about?" "Nothing really, I'm going over some stuff in my head for the test later." He nodded his head.

A few minutes later, someone was calling for me, "Iwaizumi-san?" I looked up, it was Ito, "Hey." I stood up, "Can you come help me with something?" I nodded my head and followed behind her, "I'll probably be gone for the rest of lunch." They nodded their heads, "Alright, see you at practice." Mattsun says before I left.

We walked back to the classroom. "Thank you for getting me out of there." She smiled, "It's fine, you looked like you need to get out of there." I nodded, "I couldn't stand listening to him talk about her..." I said looking at my feet. I felt something around my waist, she was hugging me, "I'm sorry. It's just that-" "Thank you." I said hugging her back.

I'm pretty sure I saw something in the corner of my eye, but it's probably nothing. "Oh I just realized, you don't have to called me Iwaizumi-san, Iwa is just fine. My name is bit of a stretch." I tell her and she giggles, "Thanks, it is kinda a mouthful." I chuckled and let go of the hug. "Oh and you don't have to add the -chan part for mine. Just Ito is fine." I smiled, "Alright just Ito, what now?" We both laughed and sat down on the desks.

We both talked until lunch was over and we had to go back to our seats.

.
.
.

After school was done, Ito said that she wanted to watch us practice so she came with to the gym, "You can sit over there while we practice, hopefully, a ball doesn't go flying towards you." I told her, she smiled, "I'll be fine~" She walked over to the bleachers and I walked into the locker room.

"Was that your girlfriend Iwaizumi-san?" I heard Kindaichi ask, "Uh no? She wanted to watch us practice." I told him, he nodded his head and walked back to Kunimi. "No Yabaha-kun, maybe if you try another approach then maybe it'll work." I heard Oikawa says, "What're you telling him this time?" I asked, "Hey Iwa~chan, I was just telling him something." I left him alone after that. I don't want to hear about his crush again...

I walked over to Makki and Mattsun, "Hey, you alright?" Makki asked, I nodded my head. "You sure?" Mattsun questioned. "Yea, I'm fine, I'll get over it." The two gave each other a look and shrugged, "Alright." Makki says walking out to the gym.

"Iwa~chan! Your girlfriends here!" I heard Oikawa exclaim, I groaned, "She's not my girlfriend Crappykawa." He pouted, "I don't like these names." "Shittykawa then!" "Now you're just being vulgar." (XD) I shrugged and walked over to get a ball.

I looked over to Ito and saw her laughing at mine and Oikawa's interaction and felt my cheeks heat up.

~~~~~~~