Chapter 34

(Sorry for the late update! I have a project due this week and have no clue what to do...)

~Next Day~ (Idk, Saturday?)

~Iwa's POV~
I woke up to my phone ringing. "Who the fuck do you think you are calling me at...4 in the fucking morning?" I groaned, turning onto my back. "I'm pretty sure I'm your boyfriend~" I sat up. "Oikawa? Why are are you calling so fucking early?" He laughed, "Sorry Iwa~chan, I forgot about the time difference...Sorry for waking you." He spoke quietly. "Hey, it's alright. Did you land safely?" He hummed. "That's good, how is it." "It's gorgeous over here Iwa~chan. You have to visit some day!" 

We talked for a while until I looked at the time. "Oh fuck...it's 6 over here." "Oh shit..." He whispered over the phone. "You get some sleep Iwa~chan! I'll call you later~" "Yea, you do th-*yawn*" Oikawa giggled on the other side. "Bye Iwa~chan." "Bye Oikawa." He hung up and I immediately went back to sleep.

I woke up again to Mom shaking me. "Hajime, it's 11 o'clock." I kept my eyes closed. "Are you listening?" I hummed, "Good. You'd be up normally by now. Is everything okay?" "Hmm, I was talking to Oikawa...he called me around 4." I don't hear anything from her so I open an eye. She was nodding her head. "Alright. Makki and Mattsun are downstairs by the way." I nodded my head and she left.

After a few minutes I walked into the bathroom and got ready for the day. When I got out, Makki and Mattsun were already in the room. "Morning lover boy." Mattsun smiled, "Oh shut it." The two laughed, Makki lied down on the bed, "It's about time. The struggle of getting these two together." He complained. I smiled, "Sorry. But hey, it worked out." Mattsun laughed, "Oh for sure."

Wait..."Why are you guys here?" They shrugged, "We were bored. Plus, you're leaving...next week?" Makki asked. "Yea, I'm pretty excited. But I'm not to sure on how good my English is." They smiled, "Why not practice now?" I looked at Makki with a weary look. "What? It can't be that bad." Mattsun said. 

I shrugged, "It's not that...just that my voice gets really deep." Mattsun raised his eyebrow, "Surprise us." "Alright. What should I say?" Makki shrugged, "I don't know, introduce yourself." I nodded my head. "You know, in America, their given names are first, then their surnames. So it would be Hajime Iwaizumi, instead of Iwaizumi Hajime.

The two just stared at me with red faces. "What?" They shook their head, "No-nothing. You just sounded..." Mattsun started off. "Weird?" "No. Hot. Like your voice went so deep! Oh my god!" Makki exclaimed. I can feel my face heat up. The two then started speaking English to see how deep their voice went. 

"Bruh, my voice is garbage." Makki whined. "You sound like a boy before puberty!" Mattsun exclaimed, I just laughed at how they were trying to make their voice deeper. "Iwa. How did you do it?" Mattsun asked. "Do what? Make my voice deep? It's always been like that. I never really did anything." They both whines. "That's not fair~" I smiled, "It'll get better over time."

.
.
.

After a while I got a facetime call from Oikawa. "Yahoo! Did you get some rest?" Mattsun and Makki looked over to the phone. I smiled, "Yea. I overslept actually." Oikawa smiled, "My bad. I should've checked the time first." "It's fine. Where are you?" It was all blue in the back ground. "I'm at the beach!" He showed me the beach and some people. "Wow~" Makki said as he saw. "Oh, hey guys!" Oikawa exclaimed seeing the other two. "Hey Oikawa! How's Argentina?" Mattsun asked, "It's nice, I just got here earlier so I'll be exploring later." 

We talked to Oikawa for a while until we had to go. "Bye Oikawa. I'll text you later." "Alright Iwa~chan. Love you!" "Love you too." I hung up the phone and looked over to Mattsun and Makki. "EEWWW GUYS! GET A ROOM. NOT IN HERE!" They were sucking each others face off. They pulled away, "Sorry, you were taking too long." Mattsun laughed.

Makki and Mattsun dragged me out to go shopping for America. "I don't think this is necessary." I said as I put away an ugly shirt they picked out. "Why not? It's not everyday you're going to America." Makki says. I sighed, "I'll be shopping there too you know. I'm stayed there for a couple of years." "Oh yea. Well lets go get food instead." Mattsun said as he started walking towards a restaurant. 

While we ate, I got a text from Oikawa.

>Oikawa<3<
Hey Iwa~chan!

Iwa
Hey

Oikawa<3
What are you up to?

Iwa
Nothing really
Makki, Mattsun took me out today since I'm leaving Japan next week

Toru<3
Change Name?
Yes         No

Toru<3
That's nice
I'll visit you in America!
Do people speak Spanish there?

Iwa
I think so
I speak English so you'll be fine

Tooru<3
Yup!
What are you guys doing now?

Iwa
We're at a restaurant
hbu?

Toru<3
Niceee
We're about to get food

Iwa
You already made friends?

Toru<3
Of course Iwa~chan!
Everyone loves me already

Iwa
Of course they do
What's not to like?

Toru<3
Iwaaa
You can't just tyype stuff like that!

Iwa
What? 
You're my boyfriend~
I can send whatever I like~
I can tell that you're blushing since you're not answering
Well, text back once you're not all flustered~

Toru<3
Iwa~chan!

Iwa
Oh look
He's back

Toru<3
Go eat! 

Iwa
XD
I'm going, I'm going
Bye Love~

Toru<3
Bye >////<

I smiled and put my phone away to see Makki and Mattsun staring at me, grinning like idiots. I left them alone and continued to eat.

Once we finished, Mattsun went to go pay as Makki held me down. "He can't pay for everything!" "Yes he can!" Makki exclaimed, trying not to make a scene in the restaurant. I sighed when I saw Mattsun come back. "Good job babe." He kissed Makki's cheek. "Eww, lets go please!" I speed walked away from them and heard them laugh as I left them behind.

"Bye guys!" I exclaimed as I ran away from them. "Get back here!" Makki exclaimed. "No!" I kept running. I then hit someone. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" I bowed really fast. "Oh ho, it's alright honey." I kept bowing as I ran away. I can hear Makki and Mattsun laughing their asses off. "Shut up!" I covered my face. "You should've seen the look on your face when you bumped into them!" Makki exclaimed laughing as he crouched down. "Ughh, that was so embarrassing!" 

I kept my face covered and the two laughed. Once they calmed down, Mattsun and Makki dropped me off at home as then left. Not forgetting to tell my mom about what happened. 

"Did you really bump into someone?" She asked, I groaned. She laughed, "You're just like your dad. He's done that to so many people!" I started to laugh, "You're lying!" She shook her head, "No! I have a video!" She pulled out her phone, "It's an old video but I saved it on my phone a while ago.

When the video started, I saw dad running. "Wow...he looks just like me." She smiled, "Of course he does!" As the video continued, dad ran into an older man. "Oh my so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" He kept bowing. The other person was laughing. "Oh, it's okay son. You can go back to your friends." My dad bowed two more times before running back. I couldn't stop laughing, "That's exactly what happened to me!" Mom started to laugh as well.

"Like father like son." "Like what?" Dad asked as he walked in. "Oh nothing~" Mom said walking away. "You bumped into people?" I asked laughing. He smiled, "Oh yea. It was so embarrassing." "That happened to me." He smiled and then went to wrap his arms around Mom.

Instead of seeing their lovey dovey moment, I left and walked to my room.